HEY ARMY GUY! TAKE THIS YOU JERK!

Guest Kursha
What no rasp or undead?

Oh well still 5 stars :3

they can be in the secound love letter kay. an we can all write it ^^

Guest Kursha
*smashes head into desk*

oooh i''m loving this. cant wait for zm tommorrow ^_^

Congrats... You've upgraded from trolling zm to quoting forum posts... You're working your way up in the world... Maybe next time you'll actually do something productive...

Sorry we can't all make non-functional scripts to gain FTP access and abuse powers. :\

More like moderating zm for over 35 days in total... I would say thats more productive then what you guys usually do in zm...

Congratulations. That's about a month you could have spent training to actually get into the army. Sorry, fat kids not allowed.

Guest Kursha

and what did you do with your month wookie? spend time posting trying to annoy people?

you guys suck. i was all for real about my love letter an you guys no say awww how cute nothing. how mean.

and what did you do with your month wookie? spend time posting trying to annoy people?

Nope, but I can tell you I didn't spend my free time sending pictures of my ginger-tits to internet boyfriends.

Iraling didn't work out, it was only the next natural course of progression to choose an equally retarded successor.

A fine choice you've made.

Should i feel mad/bad... for giving Kursha the Clan TS info ?

No, no i dont... Listening to them 'sweetly' harass his Ass now.... and Napkinz is on also awesome, and its 8am my time wow, and all nighter nice one Army i DIDN'T Know u had it in you :-)

LOL

Yamakasi :-)

Guest Kursha
Should i feel mad/bad... for giving Kursha the Clan TS info ?

No, no i dont... Listening to them 'sweetly' harass his Ass now.... and Napkinz is on also awesome, and its 8am my time wow, and all nighter nice one Army i DIDN'T Know u had it in you :-)

LOL

Yamakasi :-)

xD

nope you shouldnt, cuz you know you love tormenting him with me. I blame Army and Napkins for me being up at 6:30am....luls now i gottah go to work yaaaay suckie. And by "sweetly" you mean kill him on the mice game an laugh at him ^^. and blame him if anythiing goes wrong xD, i keep getting suck with him on th team part ><. Love ya too Yama now go screw the pretty women in your bed ^^.

after reading the MSG to army guy i got few things to say

Do it

God dam it Canada has frozen tundras it inst a frozen tundra. There are lumber jacks in the "Boreal Forest" witch stretches tho most of Canada but Lumber jacks mostly in Alberta and British Columbia.

Army Guy i you realy dont have much to fear if u didnt tell em ur province,name,or city.

Sorry we can't all make non-functional scripts to gain FTP access and abuse powers. :\

Congratulations. That's about a month you could have spent training to actually get into the army. Sorry, fat kids not allowed.

Sry for saying this but how would you possibly know if my scripts were functional or not? You don't even have access to any of them... I could go on about how much shit is coming out of your mouth but I think its best to let my 8000 line script do the talking... Lets see your fully functional script smart ass... Oh wait... You're to busy kiss assing higher levels then you right? I'll let you get back to that then wookie... Just do me a favor... Clean your nose off the next time you come into zm... You're going to give all the new people in the server the false impression that we are all as pathetic as you are...

Oh btw I really have no desire to join the military... As I've said to many times to count I made this name for AA2 (Americas Army)... So you can lay off your pointless insults...

Edit:

you just completely backed up echo with that...

And I should care why? oh wow... Internet insults... Suicide time?

Sry for saying this but how would you possibly know if my scripts were functional or not? You don't have access to any of them... I could go on about how much shit is coming out of your mouth but I think its best to let my 8000 line script do the talking... Lets see your fully functional script smart ass... Oh wait... You're to busy kiss assing higher levels then you right? I'll let you get back to that then wookie... Just do me a favor... Clean your nose off the next time you come into zm... You're going to give all the new people in the server the false impression that we are all as pathetic as you are...

Oh btw I really have no desire to join the military... As I've said to many times to count I made this name for AA2 (Americas Army)... So you can lay off your pointless insults...

i cant believe you counted 8000 lines... THATS ALMOST 9000... And uhh... wookie is not the person to, "kiss assing"... Trust me on that...

i cant believe you counted 8000 lines... THATS ALMOST 9000... And uhh... wookie is not the person to, "kiss assing"... Trust me on that...

Ctrl+G on note pad is your friend :)

From what I've seen/heard in the past he is...