Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Dann

-fs' app

Guest Dann

Name: Dann

X-fire: Dann2345

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16318408

Steam Name: Dann2345

Working mic: Yes

I am an fs member, joining in the merge.

Question 1: If there was a mic spammer on the server, what would you do,

and how would you go about putting a stop to it?

---First of all I would warn them, then if they keep spamming I would mute them.

Question 2: In the case of a hacker report, what would you do if you

don't have admin?

---I would get the details of the hacker (name, etc.) and would then forward them to an admin.

Question 3: In the case of a hacker report, what would you do if you

have admin?

---Following the t&c's of the UV clan I would ban them from all =(UV)= servers, permanently.

Question 4: You are being bombarded with people asking if they can join

then clan, what would you do?

---I would direct them all to the recruitment part of the forum where they can be managed individually.

Question 5: Would you consider yourself, a mature person? Why?

---I would consider myself to be mature enough to have responsibility and be trustworthy, but not so mature that I can't have fun playing great games like CS:S. ;D

Question 6: Why is it you want to join the UV community?

---The UV community is capable to answer any questions that I might have about playing games, and maybe even about things other than games. I would hope that I could also answer any questions that anyone asks me about anything. Its also just a good way to make friends with the same interests as me.

Question 7: Your age?

---17 (18 this Sat !!!! XD)

Question 8: How long have you been playing on the UV servers?

---At the moment, I haven't actually played on any of the UV servers, but I have played on FS servers that will be UV servers for as long as they've been running.

Question9: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions? Anything you

not sure of?

---I completely agree with all the terms and conditions of the clan, and would gladly support them.

Question10: On average, how often do you play a week?

---Right now, I have to play around work time as I am doing my A-levels. On average about 5 hours.

Question11: On average, how often will you be on the forums a week?

---I will most likely be on the forums at any spare moment that I have, at least once daily.

Question12: What do you think you can give to the clan, that makes you

unique to other recruits?

---I believe I can offer whatever the clan needs. I am willing to spend any of my free time on clan related things, be it helping out in the forum or on any of the game servers.

Question13: Would you contribute to discussions made with in UV and not turn

them into Flame wars, and things along those lines?

---Absolutely. I will regularly check the forums for anything I can contribute to and if possible I will try and prevent anything becoming a flame war or anything along those lines.

Question14: Have you been in clans previously? If so, which?

---I have been in many clans before however my most dedicated clan would be my last one, the Fallen Soldiers, the clan that is merging with UV.

Good answers. I vote Yes.

Guest Phoenix2

Yes.

Just one more vote and you're in!

I vote Yes. You have been accepted into UV clan! Thanks for applying! Don't forget to add the tags to your in-game and x-fir names.