Sign in to follow this  
Marine

Story Game

Syndicate Gamers realized Vendetta fucking started COMBO-BREAKING his amazing mother by brute force.

Meanwhile, Junzou got the biggest fondling from sucking huge dick with other gay midgets. SHIT!

But vampires had seen him blow blow blow until he came all over his brother B0Rmger and slipped on top of Marine,

then epicly died because there were enormous penises shooting cum in Triv's coffee cup while he-man ate lots of shit.

Then he heard Jizz fly through goats at mach 3 speed slicing everything into tiny pieces. I knew Pyro had choked on Hellboy. While Sherlock Holmes mooned his dirty wollypollystegasaurus because he was hiding under the table with bob marley rolling a fat blunt. Then Oracion went c-c-c-combo breaker because girls had penises which turned backwards when Griddle sneezed on Junzou. Jared had taken lots of gay blue balls, he began to post pictures.

Radiant big cars stickers glow white hot from Electricity when SEXY platypuses flaunt their rise against the machine songs of gayness towards my shiny deagle.BUT, Syndicate nigerians went gay for Don's pie crust that sucks 30 trillion dicks of doom. Look! People, dicks stop drinking! Fucking story has to divided by a french douche named Pierre who loves CROISSANTS. This was DIABEETUS killing OVER sextillions of mother I L F poopin applepies. If IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYI WHEN YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT ME JUST TEXT 143

Syndicate Gamers realized Vendetta fucking started COMBO-BREAKING his amazing mother by brute force.

Meanwhile, Junzou got the biggest fondling from sucking huge dick with other gay midgets. SHIT!

But vampires had seen him blow blow blow until he came all over his brother B0Rmger and slipped on top of Marine,

then epicly died because there were enormous penises shooting cum in Triv's coffee cup while he-man ate lots of shit.

Then he heard Jizz fly through goats at mach 3 speed slicing everything into tiny pieces. I knew Pyro had choked on Hellboy. While Sherlock Holmes mooned his dirty wollypollystegasaurus because he was hiding under the table with bob marley rolling a fat blunt. Then Oracion went c-c-c-combo breaker because girls had penises which turned backwards when Griddle sneezed on Junzou. Jared had taken lots of gay blue balls, he began to post pictures.

Radiant big cars stickers glow white hot from Electricity when SEXY platypuses flaunt their rise against the machine songs of gayness towards my shiny deagle.BUT, Syndicate nigerians went gay for Don's pie crust that sucks 30 trillion dicks of doom. Look! People, dicks stop drinking! Fucking story has to divided by a french douche named Pierre who loves CROISSANTS. This was DIABEETUS killing OVER sextillions of mother I L F poopin applepies. If IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYI WHEN YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT ME JUST TEXT 143 GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY

Radiant big cars stickers glow white hot from Electricity when SEXY platypuses flaunt their rise against the machine songs of gayness towards my shiny deagle.BUT, Syndicate nigerians went gay for Don's pie crust that sucks 30 trillion dicks of doom. Look! People, dicks stop drinking! Fucking story has to divided by a french douche named Pierre who loves CROISSANTS. This was DIABEETUS killing OVER sextillions of mother I L F poopin applepies. If IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYI WHEN YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT ME JUST TEXT 143 GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY EVERY HOUR OF THE DAY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYI

Radiant big cars stickers glow white hot from Electricity when SEXY platypuses flaunt their rise against the machine songs of gayness towards my shiny deagle.BUT, Syndicate nigerians went gay for Don's pie crust that sucks 30 trillion dicks of doom. Look! People, dicks stop drinking! Fucking story has to divided by a french douche named Pierre who loves CROISSANTS. This was DIABEETUS killing OVER sextillions of mother I L F poopin applepies. If IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYI WHEN YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT ME JUST TEXT 143 GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY EVERY HOUR OF THE DAY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYIYIYIYI DIABEETUS DIABEETUS SLAPCHOP CHOPSLAP

Radiant big cars stickers glow white hot from Electricity when SEXY platypuses flaunt their rise against the machine songs of gayness towards my shiny deagle.BUT, Syndicate nigerians went gay for Don's pie crust that sucks 30 trillion dicks of doom. Look! People, dicks stop drinking! Fucking story has to divided by a french douche named Pierre who loves CROISSANTS. This was DIABEETUS killing OVER sextillions of mother I L F poopin applepies. If IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYI WHEN YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT ME JUST TEXT 143 GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY EVERY HOUR OF THE DAY IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYIYIYIYI DIABEETUS DIABEETUS SLAPCHOP CHOPSLAP.

There

*FIXED*

Radiant big cars stickers glow white hot from Electricity when SEXY platypuses flaunt their rise against the machine songs of gayness towards my shiny deagle.BUT, Syndicate nigerians went gay for Don's pie crust that sucks 30 trillion dicks of doom. Look! People, dicks stop drinking! Fucking story has to divided by a french douche named Pierre who loves CROISSANTS. This was DIABEETUS killing OVER sextillions of mother I L F poopin applepies. If there

Radiant big cars stickers glow white hot from Electricity when SEXY platypuses flaunt their rise against the machine songs of gayness towards my shiny deagle.BUT, Syndicate nigerians went gay for Don's pie crust that sucks 30 trillion dicks of doom. Look! People, dicks stop drinking! Fucking story has to divided by a french douche named Pierre who loves CROISSANTS. This was DIABEETUS killing OVER sextillions of mother I L F poopin applepies. If there aren't

Radiant big cars stickers glow white hot from Electricity when SEXY platypuses flaunt their rise against the machine songs of gayness towards my shiny deagle.BUT, Syndicate nigerians went gay for Don's pie crust that sucks 30 trillion dicks of doom. Look! People, dicks stop drinking! Fucking story has to divided by a french douche named Pierre who loves CROISSANTS. This was DIABEETUS killing OVER sextillions of mother I L F poopin applepies. If there aren't any

Radiant big cars stickers glow white hot from Electricity when SEXY platypuses flaunt their rise against the machine songs of gayness towards my shiny deagle.BUT, Syndicate nigerians went gay for Don's pie crust that sucks 30 trillion dicks of doom. Look! People, dicks stop drinking! Fucking story has to divided by a french douche named Pierre who loves CROISSANTS. This was DIABEETUS killing OVER sextillions of mother I L F poopin applepies. If there aren't any bleks

Radiant big cars stickers glow white hot from Electricity when SEXY platypuses flaunt their rise against the machine songs of gayness towards my shiny deagle.BUT, Syndicate nigerians went gay for Don's pie crust that sucks 30 trillion dicks of doom. Look! People, dicks stop drinking! Fucking story has to divided by a french douche named Pierre who loves CROISSANTS. This was DIABEETUS killing OVER sextillions of mother I L F poopin applepies. If there aren't any bleks Tristans

Radiant big cars stickers glow white hot from Electricity when SEXY platypuses flaunt their rise against the machine songs of gayness towards my shiny deagle.BUT, Syndicate nigerians went gay for Don's pie crust that sucks 30 trillion dicks of doom. Look! People, dicks stop drinking! Fucking story has to divided by a french douche named Pierre who loves CROISSANTS. This was DIABEETUS killing OVER sextillions of mother I L F poopin applepies. If there aren't any bleks Tristans eating

Radiant big cars stickers glow white hot from Electricity when SEXY platypuses flaunt their rise against the machine songs of gayness towards my shiny deagle.BUT, Syndicate nigerians went gay for Don's pie crust that sucks 30 trillion dicks of doom. Look! People, dicks stop drinking! Fucking story has to divided by a french douche named Pierre who loves CROISSANTS. This was DIABEETUS killing OVER sextillions of mother I L F poopin applepies. If there aren't any bleks Tristans eating COCK

Radiant big cars stickers glow white hot from Electricity when SEXY platypuses flaunt their rise against the machine songs of gayness towards my shiny deagle.BUT, Syndicate nigerians went gay for Don's pie crust that sucks 30 trillion dicks of doom. Look! People, dicks stop drinking! Fucking story has to divided by a french douche named Pierre who loves CROISSANTS. This was DIABEETUS killing OVER sextillions of mother I L F poopin applepies. If there aren't any bleks Tristans eating COCK during

Radiant big cars stickers glow white hot from Electricity when SEXY platypuses flaunt their rise against the machine songs of gayness towards my shiny deagle.BUT, Syndicate nigerians went gay for Don's pie crust that sucks 30 trillion dicks of doom. Look! People, dicks stop drinking! Fucking story has to divided by a french douche named Pierre who loves CROISSANTS. This was DIABEETUS killing OVER sextillions of mother I L F poopin applepies. If there aren't any bleks Tristans eating COCK during Justin

Radiant big cars stickers glow white hot from Electricity when SEXY platypuses flaunt their rise against the machine songs of gayness towards my shiny deagle.BUT, Syndicate nigerians went gay for Don's pie crust that sucks 30 trillion dicks of doom. Look! People, dicks stop drinking! Fucking story has to divided by a french douche named Pierre who loves CROISSANTS. This was DIABEETUS killing OVER sextillions of mother I L F poopin applepies. If there aren't any bleks Tristans eating COCK during Justin Bieber

Radiant big cars stickers glow white hot from Electricity when SEXY platypuses flaunt their rise against the machine songs of gayness towards my shiny deagle.BUT, Syndicate nigerians went gay for Don's pie crust that sucks 30 trillion dicks of doom. Look! People, dicks stop drinking! Fucking story has to divided by a french douche named Pierre who loves CROISSANTS. This was DIABEETUS killing OVER sextillions of mother I L F poopin applepies. If there aren't any bleks Tristans eating COCK during Justin Bieber waterbottleevent

Radiant big cars stickers glow white hot from Electricity when SEXY platypuses flaunt their rise against the machine songs of gayness towards my shiny deagle.BUT, Syndicate nigerians went gay for Don's pie crust that sucks 30 trillion dicks of doom. Look! People, dicks stop drinking! Fucking story has to divided by a french douche named Pierre who loves CROISSANTS. This was DIABEETUS killing OVER sextillions of mother I L F poopin applepies. If there aren't any bleks Tristans eating COCK during Justin Bieber water park

Radiant big cars stickers glow white hot from Electricity when SEXY platypuses flaunt their rise against the machine songs of gayness towards my shiny deagle.BUT, Syndicate nigerians went gay for Don's pie crust that sucks 30 trillion dicks of doom. Look! People, dicks stop drinking! Fucking story has to divided by a french douche named Pierre who loves CROISSANTS. This was DIABEETUS killing OVER sextillions of mother I L F poopin applepies. If there aren't any bleks Tristans eating COCK during Justin Bieber water park C-C-C-C-Combobreaker

Radiant big cars stickers glow white hot from Electricity when SEXY platypuses flaunt their rise against the machine songs of gayness towards my shiny deagle.BUT, Syndicate nigerians went gay for Don's pie crust that sucks 30 trillion dicks of doom. Look! People, dicks stop drinking! Fucking story has to divided by a french douche named Pierre who loves CROISSANTS. This was DIABEETUS killing OVER sextillions of mother I L F poopin applepies. If there aren't any bleks Tristans eating COCK during Justin Bieber water park C-C-C-C-Combobreaker

failsniper wtf r u doing xD

Story was: