Sign in to follow this  
Clay

Last night...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--I read like 2 sentences then scrolled down......Cool story bro. But seriously, I did manage to read most of it after I typed that first part >_>. But anyways...PICS?

fb link no work. lol i read the whole thing. sounds cool and you look like you had fun

Try nao. Thanks man. <3

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--I read like 2 sentences then scrolled down......Cool story bro. But seriously, I did manage to read most of it after I typed that first part >_>. But anyways...PICS?

Yeah, it's a long story. The tl;dr sums it up well, but you miss out on the little things. We'll more than likely take pics tonight, I'll post one or two, with a PIP lock, of course.

tl;dr fagot :D

but srs read it the first time you sent it to me, and just read it again

mother fucker left out like half the fucking story the first time >:|

tl;dr fagot :D

but srs read it the first time you sent it to me, and just read it again

mother fucker left out like half the fucking story the first time >:|

That took me around 30 minutes to type. When I told you, it took me about 7. Sorry. :3

Guest Horny©at

Clay has a curfew HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLROFLBBQDISTRACTIONTOFUNNY

A curfew, seriously? that's wack.

Where in PA are you o.o?

Harborcreek, this shit little town outside of Erie. I live 5 minutes walking from Lake Erie.

Clay has a curfew HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLROFLBBQDISTRACTIONTOFUNNY

A curfew, seriously? that's wack.

Yeah dude, I've been staying out til around 3 every day lately and my mom's starting to get pissed. I honestly don't care though.

Last night:

Was fucking gay. /post