Sign in to follow this  
Guest some fag

Kilok-Jello

Guest some fag

Ok. I need you (George) to remove Kilok's admin off the Zombie Server. He banned me because he was flipping out without knowing the whole situation.

THe situation is, after the server crashed, I was going to switch the map to lila funmod, which was the same map it was on, but not so laggy. I did a vote so that it would change at the end of the round, and not interfere with the game. After that, some kid was talking on the mic in some weird (not his native) accent. I told him to shut up (not in admin chat or anything, just as another player).

Kilok then proceeded to flip out and get pissed, typing in all caps in admin chat. I told him to do it in the team admin chat, but disregarded that. He did not know the whole situation and told him to be quite multiple times so I could explain. When he did not shut up, I told him to shut his mouth. He then banned me for I don't know how long.

This is from the console.

---------------------------

=(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2} connected

cl_restrict_server_commands prevented server running command: cl_minmodels

Performance warning: Mark bone 'ValveBiped.Bip01_R_Hand' in model 'player/lextalionis/fatty/t_phoenix.mdl' as being used by bone merge in the .qc!

Performance warning: Mark bone 'ValveBiped.Bip01_R_Hand' in model 'player/lextalionis/fatty/t_phoenix.mdl' as being used by bone merge in the .qc!

macdoyl_212 : !teleport

*DEAD* =(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2} : Failures.

*DEAD* =(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2} : Guys, I'm going to change the map.

(Emo)Vyse : !teleport

The (Emo) Savage Rabbit -Music- : ///

*DEAD* =(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2} : It will be this again, only this is the retarded one.

Check out our Houston WC3 modded server (74.52.192.21:27015)

(ADMIN) =(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2}: started a map vote

The (Emo) Savage Rabbit -Music- voted Yes

(Emo) Mr. ŠÃ„ñdmÄñ voted No

=(UV)=kilok-jello{L2} voted No

=(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2} voted Yes

Fraggerrr voted No

=(UV)=kilok-jello{L2} : wow

(ADMIN) =(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2}: cancelled current vote

(ADMIN) =(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2}: started a map vote

=(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2} voted Yes

The (Emo) Savage Rabbit -Music- voted No

(Emo)Vyse voted Yes

(Emo) Mr. ŠÃ„ñdmÄñ voted No

Fraggerrr voted Yes

Check out our Houston GunGame 3.3 server (74.52.192.20:27015)

(ADMIN) =(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2}: Vote yes.

macdoyl_212 voted Yes

(Emo) Mr. ŠÃ„ñdmÄñ : NO DONT

(ADMIN) =(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2}: Yes do.

(Emo) Mr. ŠÃ„ñdmÄñ : no

(Emo) Mr. ŠÃ„ñdmÄñ : bad

Fraggerrr killed (Emo)Vyse with zombie_claws_of_death.

Results are in, 6 votes cast

(ADMIN) =(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2}: accepted vote

Option 'Yes' has won the vote

Map will change to zm_lila_panic_funmod_fix7 at the end of the round

[ZOMBIE] Humans have killed all the zombies.. for now.

=(UV)=kilok-jello{L2} : is that same map

Counter-Strike: Source

Map: zm_lila_panic_funmod_fix7

Players: 13 / 40

Build 3048

Server Number 2

Resize parent (panel(Background) -> parent(CViewC4Panel)) not sized yet!!!

Resize parent (panel(Background) -> parent(CC4Panel)) not sized yet!!!

SetConVar: No such cvar ( mani_nextmap set to zm_4way_tunnel_v2), skipping

SetConVar: No such cvar ( mani_tickrate set to 33), skipping

SetConVar: No such cvar ( zombie_enabled set to 1), skipping

Begin loading faces (loads materials)

End loading faces (loads materials)

Initializing renderer...

Level unlit, setting 'mat_fullbright 1'

=(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2} connected

cl_restrict_server_commands prevented server running command: cl_minmodels

The (Emo) Savage Rabbit -Music- connected

(Emo)Vyse connected

Fraggerrr connected

[ZOMBIE] Zombie mode is on. The game is HUMANS vs. ZOMBIES. You cannot buy rifles.

Resize parent (panel(pricelabel) -> parent(BlackMarket_Labels)) not sized yet!!!

Resize parent (panel(pricelabel) -> parent(BlackMarket_Labels)) not sized yet!!!

macdoyl_212 connected

"cl_restrict_server_commands" = "0" ( def. "1" )

- Restricts commands that the server can execute on clients to ones marked with FCVAR_SERVER_CAN_EXECUTE.

0 = Don't restrict any server commands.

1 = Restrict server commands in Valve multiplayer games.

2 = Restrict server commands in all multiplayer games.

Thanks for choosing =(UV)= Undead Vengeance

=(UV)=kilok-jello{L2} : nono

macdoyl_212 killed (Emo) Mr. ŠÃ„ñdmÄñ with zombie_claws_of_death.

(ADMIN) =(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2}: Lol, have I ever been a douche bag?

macdoyl_212 killed =(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2} with zombie_claws_of_death.

[ZOMBIE] You are now a zombie. Eat some brains !

(Emo) Mr. ŠÃ„ñdmÄñ : yes your worse than mental.

(ADMIN) =(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2}: Have I?

[2o1]Ace connected

(ADMIN ONLY) CONSOLE: SOMEONE HAS FOUND THE GLASS ROOM BUTTON!

(ADMIN) =(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2}: I've never played with you, shut up.

Visit our community @ http://www.UndeadVengeance.org

=(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2} killed =(UV)=kilok-jello{L2} with zombie_claws_of_death.

(Emo) Mr. ŠÃ„ñdmÄñ : thats what you think...

(ADMIN) =(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2}: That's what I know.

(Emo) Mr. ŠÃ„ñdmÄñ : Itsa me mario!

Meteor connected

(ADMIN) =(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2}: No you aren't.

(Emo) Mr. ŠÃ„ñdmÄñ : yes i am

macdoyl_212 killed The (Emo) Savage Rabbit -Music- with zombie_claws_of_death.

(Emo) Mr. ŠÃ„ñdmÄñ : check my steam?

(ADMIN) =(UV)=kilok-jello{L2}: HEY ZEUS CHILL THE FUCK OUT U DONT COME HERE AND TRET THE PLAYERS LIKE THAT

macdoyl_212 : no

(ADMIN) =(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2}: Treat the players like what?

Recruitment is open for the first week of every month

[White N¤i$e] Wippe {swe) connected

(ADMIN) =(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2}: Sounds to me that you need to chillax.

=(UV)=kilok-jello{L2} : Y@ RUDE OR CHANGE THE MAP WITH THE VOTES WHY THE VOTE AND TELLING PEPOL TO SHUT UP FOR WHAT REASEN??????

(ADMIN) =(UV)=kilok-jello{L2}: THAT GOOD ENUF

Check out our Houston Surf Respawn + RPG server (74.52.192.22:27015)

(ADMIN) =(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2}: Kilok we will continue this in admin chat.

The (Emo) Savage Rabbit -Music- killed (Emo)Vyse with zombie_claws_of_death.

=(UV)=kilok-jello{L2} : hell no its done know

(ADMIN ONLY) =(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2}: You dolt, I did the map vote for the same map because that was the gay version. It was la

(ADMIN) =(UV)=kilok-jello{L2}: UNDERSTAND

(ADMIN ONLY) =(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2}: Kilok, shut your mouth unless you know the situation.

Check out our Houston WC3 modded server (74.52.192.21:27015)

(ADMIN) =(UV)=kilok-jello{L2}: I DONT CARE WE WANTED IT U TELL THEM TO VOTE YES THEY MAKE OWNE VOTES

(ADMIN) =(UV)=kilok-jello{L2}: DUDE U MOUTH PICE I AM TELLING U

(ADMIN) =(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2}: Again, Kilok, shut yoru mouth.

njoi.kova connected

Disconnect: Added to banned list.

Disconnect: Added to banned list.

Banned by server

Banned by server

Banned by server

Banned by server

Yeah, I agree, doing something like that is wrong, he should have at least allowed you to speak and explain it, and I have never seen any problem with asking people to vote yes. Also, he should have taken it to admin chat so that the people wouldn't see internal disputes which could discredit the clan.

Guest some fag

Thank you. I really do hope he gets his admin powers revoked. He banned me for 30 minutes, and when I came back in, he apparently kicked someone for no reason and was talking in all caps, telling people to shut up, and shit like that.

He also types in all caps all the time, and never makes sense with what he is saying. He also has a hard time trying to understand (or not trying to) what I am telling him, judging from a later conversation on Xfire.

He doesn't deserve those privileges and maybe someone will take them away.

EDIT: Kilok-Jello said:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

REASEN

I believe that's a candy...

Guest kilok

u guys are so fucking dumb u cant start votes or tell pepole what to vote like yes do.

Or calling pepole name like duch bags. or calling me names and telling me to shut up for no reasen. trying to kick for mic spaming so i gave a 30 min ban i am sick of all u littel punk 10 year olds and to 15 years old this should be a 18= clan cause we have to many assholes like zeus so fuck u to all u littel tit suking fucking kids when u play with me on the severs u respect most inportinly the PLAYERS AND ZEUS U HAVE FUCKING NUN for any of them this is georges sever not (Emo) Mr. ŠÄñdmÄñ : no (ADMIN) =(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2}: Yes do.

ADMIN) =(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2}: I've never play ADMIN ONLY) =(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2}: Kilok, shut your mouth unless you know the situation.ed with you, shut up.ADMIN) =(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2}: AADMIN) =(UV)=kilok-jello{L2}: I DONT CARE WE WANTED IT U TELL THEM TO VOTE YES THEY MAKE OWNE VOTES

Mr. ŠÄñdmÄñ : NO DONT and dont for get the start the start votes cancle votes if i get in shit for stuff like that why does no one else hummmmm or i get told i will lose my admin i asked him to chill then he starts the shut up kilok or he chold have tried to tell me why the votes or any thing other then (shut the fuck up) so maybe info whould have been nice insted of the instint disrespect to me and the players so as i siad kids with admin not good = stupid fucks with athority sorr my spelling cant spell that well sorry have good day and we all know i talk in caps eh yah we do and that fuck zeus is demading me to take the caps off who the fuck is he ????????? any one want to tell me why this fuck gets to boss pepole around i thoghut a 30 min ban was fine for his ignoerints

dry.gifdry.gif

Guest Politely Owned

ummm what the hell does any of that say? please make that legible and until done so this thread is closed *uses imaginary moderator powers the temporarily close thread* (dont post here till you know what the fuck hes saying please, i wanna make a point)

Guest Acidic

Personally, I don't know about this situation, but I know that in the past I've never experienced Jello being abusive with his powers, I've actually found quite the opposite, he is pretty lenient. I think that from a single event, you can't revoke powers he pays for, especially if you were banned for like a day. Now, I'm sure there's a better reason than I see here, because Jello isn't like that a lot of the time.

Like I said, I don't know about this situation, but Im saying you can't judge a character from just one experience, even if it was an unjustified banning.

Guest some fag

Kilok refuses to understand the situation, after I have told him multiple times.

I think that if he has paid for his admin then he should DEFINATELY have his admin removed. Banning other admins is ridiculous and should not be tolerated.

Oh, and the reason I canceled MY OWN VOTE is because I messed up on the map.

Acidic, I don't know if you realize, but he banned another admin for doing his job and being courteous when going about it.

I was changing the map from the default settings where it had the horizon which can lag the server to the regular zm map so that the server wouldn't have any problems. Me, trying to be fair, didn't want to change the map in the middle of a round. When you are just changing the map it's either right then and there or you set the next map. Seeing as how they were playing through a round, I decided I would do a vote so I would have the option of having it change when the round ends as not to interfere with their game play. Kilok fails to realize this. It was either do that and tell them to vote yes or interfere and make them quit what they are doing.

When the map changed, some kid was mic spamming and I just told him to shut up over the mic. That wasn't wrong, was it? Not really...

He immediately started to be a dolt and proceeded to get pissed and cry and whine.

(Emo) Mr. ŠÃ„ñdmÄñ : Itsa me mario!

Meteor connected

(ADMIN) =(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2}: No you aren't.

(Emo) Mr. ŠÃ„ñdmÄñ : yes i am

macdoyl_212 killed The (Emo) Savage Rabbit -Music- with zombie_claws_of_death.

(Emo) Mr. ŠÃ„ñdmÄñ : check my steam?

(ADMIN) =(UV)=kilok-jello{L2}: HEY ZEUS CHILL THE FUCK OUT U DONT COME HERE AND TRET THE PLAYERS LIKE THAT

macdoyl_212 : no

(ADMIN) =(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2}: Treat the players like what?

Recruitment is open for the first week of every month

[White N¤i$e] Wippe {swe) connected

(ADMIN) =(UV)=«Z£µ§.:GØû {L2}: Sounds to me that you need to chillax.

What he did was uncalled for seeing as how I did nothing wrong.

If you read that last part of the console in my original post, you will see that he would not shut up, nor would he take it to a private chat. He did not give me a chance to explain.

That's about where he banned me... Another admin. That's just wrong especially when you don't know what is going on.

I don't care if he paid for it or not, he is not allowed to ban other admins.

OMFG KILOK, YOU PIECE OF CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.undeadvengeance.org/index.php?showtopic=625

GET A FUCKING EDUCATION BEFORE TYPING IN ANYTHING EVER AGAIN!!!

Err.. anyway... Acidic you are TOTALLY wrong. I have seen kilok abusing his admin WaAAaAay too many times...

And then, you ask him, "why are you abusing admin?" He says, "HAV MOHR SUM KIPPLER FARTTY!!!!"

WTF?!

Guest some fag

He really needs to learn how to type.

Guest Acidic

As I said, I don't know from YOUR experiences, but PERSONALLY, I haven't had any bad experiences of Jello. I'm putting in my two cents, as you're allowed to do on a forum. I also said I don't know about THIS experience in particular, but the console chat seems pretty self-evident.

But also, many things could have been said on the mic, as you both have mics and use them frequently. I haven't heard a third person speak, though. Was there any witnesses?

Guest Nintendofann11

Yeah, we're the immature 15 year olds and he's the one that can barely spell anything.

Way to go, fucktard.

Guest some fag

trying to kick for mic spaming so i gave a 30 min ban i am sick of all u littel punk 10 year olds and to 15 years old this should be a 18= clan cause we have to many assholes like zeus so fuck u to all u littel tit suking fucking kids when u play with me on the severs u respect most inportinly the PLAYERS AND ZEUS U HAVE FUCKING NUN

So now I was trying to kick someone? Hmm let's just make shit up, now.

Now, about ages, you shouldn't be talking about how this clan should be 18+ seeing as how I'm far more mature than you (not to mention that I can spell and type), and I'm 16. Speaking of respect, I don't need it. I'm admin on the server to maintain the server, not earn respect. If I were there to get respect I would be bending the rules for the players; besides, why would I need respect on the INTERNET? I however respect the players, and that's why I did that vote; to allow them to FINISH their round.

You are just SO out of line, and you don't even realize what is going on. You don't deserve admin.

Guest Animekakashi

=(UV)=kilok-jello, in the first place you should never ever! ban a clan member for something like that + you have to tell coinstar or Phoenix2 and tell them whats going on and then you have to put up a topic on the UV forums, Saying - "Way did i ban him?"

If you just ban a clan member like that, You can get your admin taking away.

If people are going to talk crap to you or did not doing anything, and they dont stop, u can mute them frome the game, not ban him frome the game. But if you did not tell coinstar or Phoenix2 about this before you get to ban him or what ever, your screwed bro. I know it all most happend to me. So good luke on this bro.

Guest kid_robot

wow jello dude, you really need to calm the fuck down befor i got drangon ball z on your ass fool.what you did was worng.zeus didnt do anything wrong unlike you.then you go off on him.all he said to you was to shut your mouth because you where been a ass.then you go and say you didnt do anything.something like happend between yainni and anime.yainni got his admin taken away.so you should too.and as for us "10 and 15 year old ass-holes",umm we aint the fucktards goin off on people for no reasons,soo dude im pretty sure you being a giant "BIG STUPID", you fuckin queer. mad.gif

and dude im pretty sure you should learn to type...TARD! laugh.gif

Guest some fag

Well, Kilok, I guess you're in a hole. Remember, we could have resolved this last night. Oh well.

Guest kid_robot

something like happend between yainni and anime.yainni got his admin taken away.

i guess i should learn to type too but im one of those inmuter 15 year olds talkin about soo i guess im free.

waht i ment to say was"something like this happend between yainni and anime.yainni got his admin taken away.

This is the type of bullshit that should not be happening.

I personally think from now on, unless we know a good deal about a player before accepting them into the clan, especially before granting a player server admin. Mainly because it is a very big responibility, and has been taken advantage of by lil kids waaaay to frequently. It's giving our clan a bad name and is getting too far out of hand.

Guest Acidic

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (»يңдđ @ Mar 22 2007, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

This is the type of bullshit that should not be happening.

I personally think from now on, unless we know a good deal about a player before accepting them into the clan, especially before granting a player server admin. Mainly because it is a very big responibility, and has been taken advantage of by lil kids waaaay to frequently. It's giving our clan a bad name and is getting too far out of hand.

I agree 100%.

Guest some fag

Well it appears he can't drop a subject. When I come into the vent server, he just immediately goes off while I'm talking to CC90 and Shade, telling me to shut up, how he hates me, blah blah blah.

This guy isn't mature at all...

Guest some fag

Whatever, me and Kilok resolved this.

Locked.