Sign in to follow this  
DeeCe531

I love Syndicate Gamers!!!

Not happening.

You can't even post in the right spot anyway. Just go away, Deece.

he is just expressing his love for sG, more specifically the jailbreak server.

he is just expressing his love for sG, more specifically the jailbreak server.

Kinda like Petite Caesar will probably do when he gets his ass banned yet again for mic spam, which I believe will put him on six bans?

Kinda like Petite Caesar will probably do when he gets his ass banned yet again for mic spam, which I believe will put him on six bans?

but petite caesar is gay.

this is different.

lol you're an idiot Musicfreak02.

People like DeeCe531 do this just for fun. He'll inevitably end up being banned again, I don't know his case but I can tell you he doesn't have any respect for the server rules; which in turn is disrespecting our entire community.

We have rules for a reason, and its for those reasons he was banned.

Yes I have also noticed Petite spamming and when people tell him to stop he won't. Oracion I know you go on JB and I do see you mostly on it. I would like for you to watch more at petite. With hsi immature behavior spamming mic all the time. I totally think he deserves a long ban enough that will make him learn a lesson. And show that just cause he has been in the JB server for so long and is well known doesn't mean that we can't be banned for being immature and stupid.

Guest rw.Sentenced

Aren't you the dumbass who got like 3 seperate accounts perma'd?

lol you're an idiot Musicfreak02.

People like DeeCe531 do this just for fun. He'll inevitably end up being banned again, I don't know his case but I can tell you he doesn't have any respect for the server rules; which in turn is disrespecting our entire community.

We have rules for a reason, and its for those reasons he was banned.

Yes I have also noticed Petite spamming and when people tell him to stop he won't. Oracion I know you go on JB and I do see you mostly on it. I would like for you to watch more at petite. With hsi immature behavior spamming mic all the time. I totally think he deserves a long ban enough that will make him learn a lesson. And show that just cause he has been in the JB server for so long and is well known doesn't mean that we can't be banned for being immature and stupid.
You shouldn't have any at all.

If you can't respect the rules, fuck off.

lol It's that simple.

I wonder if anyone got that this thread was a joke/troll

..so he has 6 bans!?!?!?!????!?!??!!?!? and i cant get unbanned with only 3!?!?

http://sourcebans.syndicate-servers.net/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=deece&Submit=

You have 8 bans FYI. You hit the 6 ban rule, thus your 7th being perma. You were caught on a second account freekilling, this banning that account too, being your 8th ban. This is the truth.