Sign in to follow this  
Yalkara

What is your occupation?

im a personal security guard for bill gates.

That's as true as me having a big dick.

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

My part time occupation is stoner. That profession is expensive as hell. Yea, I'm unemployed. It would be impossible for me to work at this point. But later, they're putting in a new Costco here so yay job opportunity! Yay $19/hr! Next year I have to figure out loans and I want to go to NIC.

My full time occupation is stoner.

Taking a year off of college to do soul searching bullshit. In the meantime, lab technician at a vaccine and immunology lab. I work with deadly viruses all day long :D

It definitely explains your forum name D:

Starting college in a few weeks, majoring in music performance on oboe and getting a minor in English with a focus in pre-law studies. I hope to go to law school eventually. I have no clue what I will choose to do when I get older, as there are so many things I'm interested in.

I go to a magnet highschool where i'm majoring in drafting (CADD MONKEY FTW)

Anyways I don't really want to pursue a career in architecture so I might switch majors to medicine (pharmacy) in university.

Aside from that I worked as a babysitter for a while (hence, my excellent admin skills) and worked @ worked as a receptionist at a realtors office for a week.