Sign in to follow this  
Marine

Curious of Opinions

Badass truck, my personal favorite F-150 ever made.

1- buy a magnaflow catback

2- blacked out tail lights, accented headlights. NOT ALTEZZA.

3- CAI

4- lower/raise

**5- 1/4 mile times. :)**

So you got the 2004 supercab model also with those on it? =O

I could have gotten an older Mustang or Camero, But my insurance rates would go even higher for my age, I'm 18 so right now my trucks insurance is 304 without the discounts, and 240$ with the discounts. With a sports car....Well fuck...But the truck does exactly what I need it too, Off roading, Carrying a lot of people comfortably with a lot of storage. A long with the fact when driving over speed bumps I don't even have to slow down much at all.

Offroading? In that? There is something completely wrong with you.

Lol'd at the drivers seat on picture 4

Real men don't care about mere rips in our driving seats, they care more about how much beer they can carry with the truck.

Offroading? In that? There is something completely wrong with you.

I suppose 4x4 doesn't mean much at all? =o

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Real men don't care about mere rips in our driving seats, they care more about how much beer they can carry with the truck.

1 ton worth.

I suppose 4x4 doesn't mean much at all? =o

Not really when its bone stock with IFS no lift, small tires, etc..

Plus id be afraid of banging up my brand new truck.

it would help in the snow though.

edit: by the looks of it and the trails around where i live, that thing wouldnt last. (not sure about trails where you live or what kind of off roading you were talking about)

Not really when its bone stock with IFS no lift, small tires, etc..

Plus id be afraid of banging up my brand new truck.

it would help in the snow though.

edit: by the looks of it and the trails around where i live, that thing wouldnt last. (not sure about trails where you live or what kind of off roading you were talking about)

Desert Off roading mainly, It's tires aren't small at all o.0 I think it's 33 Inches for the tires. But I'm not afraid of banging up the truck at all, It's the reason I got a 4x4 in the first place. I wanted a truck that was balanced for what I needed, (Good sized bed, Carries 6 pretty comfortably with the compromise of bench seats in the back since it's a supercab for a bigger bed, not too large of tires and not lifted too much and with the off road capabilities I need it too do.) It's 4x4 for me is more of just an extra feature for me to use when I need it, Considering I live in the City part of Arizona.

Desert Off roading mainly, It's tires aren't small at all o.0 I think it's 33 Inches for the tires. But I'm not afraid of banging up the truck at all, It's the reason I got a 4x4 in the first place. I wanted a truck that was balanced for what I needed, (Good sized bed, Carries 6 pretty comfortably with the compromise of bench seats in the back since it's a supercab for a bigger bed, not too large of tires and not lifted too much and with the off road capabilities I need it too do.) It's 4x4 for me is more of just an extra feature for me to use when I need it, Considering I live in the City part of Arizona.

Ah, yeah. theres a BIG difference between offroading in AZ then in WA/CR.

Nice truck bro! Next time I am out in phoenix visiting my brother will have to meet up he has a nice wrangler he uses for offroading.

As far as ford goes I have owned a few and cept for the old 99 f150 regular cab really have had no major issues. The truck however had alot of recalls and sensor issues nothing really to major I suppose.

Ah, yeah. theres a BIG difference between offroading in AZ then in WA/CR.

Yeah..I don't want a vehicle for extreme off roading where if you're not careful your vehicle flips and you're f%cked or something like that, Just stuff like at the dunes here in Arizona kind of thing. My truck would be fun in that area. :D

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Nice truck bro! Next time I am out in phoenix visiting my brother will have to meet up he has a nice wrangler he uses for offroading.

As far as ford goes I have owned a few and cept for the old 99 f150 regular cab really have had no major issues. The truck however had alot of recalls and sensor issues nothing really to major I suppose.

Thanks =], That's why I only prefer the ford trucks in the last decade, Since Ford puts such a large amount of money into their trucks.