Sign in to follow this  
Zoxopirezox Jared

IM JEWISH.

And not funny.

Oh i figured ud make a thread about me being jewish, like when i said i have an ipad. your growing up, congratulations.

ADDED: Now I'll wait for you to troll back just to show that your still just a young immature fuck.

Isn't it a little ironic how Jared is calling someone immature, yet he made a thread about being jewish and expecting it to be funny

Isn't it a little ironic how Jared is calling someone immature, yet he made a thread about being jewish and expecting it to be funny

one thing to say.

pee-

one thing to say.

pee-

maybe I'm not any better, but im just saying

the nature of this thread + jared calling contract a "young immature fuck." = lolweet

I think the OP's main point to the thread isn't about being jewish as much as some how being a percentage of 1 religion and a percent of another percentage

I think the OP's main point to the thread isn't about being jewish as much as some how being a percentage of 1 religion and a percent of another percentage

Basically this. niC seems to have a problem understanding what words mean.

Good job. You understand his point, but completely missed mine.

Basically this. niC seems to have a problem understanding what words mean.

If you two were around here long enough to get a good idea of Jared, you'd understand what I'm getting at.

Good job. You understand his point, but completely missed mine.

If you two were around here long enough to get a good idea of Jared, you'd understand what I'm getting at.

Maybe but fresh eyes never hurt and I don't see it the way you do and fresh eyes never hurt.

Maybe but fresh eyes never hurt and I don't see it the way you do and fresh eyes never hurt.

I don't know if I'm just retarded, but repeating fresh eyes never hurt made the sentence sound like it was written by an 8 yr. old. Well it's probably just both.

You mad ho?

Nic when i got my sisters computer i found your penis you sent to her, it was hard to find buy luckily i have a microscope.

Overused insult, not funny.

NEXT.

BTW, I sent you a dollar.

I don't know if I'm just retarded' date=' but repeating fresh eyes never hurt made the sentence sound like it was written by an 8 yr. old. Well it's probably just both.[/quote']

Yeah I probably could have finished that sentence a little better but at the time I wasn't in a state of mind to do so lol

So I see it different from how some of you see it cause I'm new here