Sign in to follow this  
WaaX

Depression

Psychologists never seemed to do much for me. It was very, very redundant stuff of just asking me "So how do you feel today" in as many ways as possible, while bilking money from my parents when they paid for it long ago.

Psychologists never seemed to do much for me. It was very, very redundant stuff of just asking me "So how do you feel today" in as many ways as possible, while bilking money from my parents when they paid for it long ago.

You weren't seeing a very good psychologist then.

You weren't seeing a very good psychologist then.

Trust me, looking back on it I know I wasn't lol. Shame I didn't get over that shit faster and save my parents the cash.

You have to understand though that I am in Florida, where you could have a degree, but not need to know shit from it to do a job.

Guest Horny©at
Trust me, looking back on it I know I wasn't lol. Shame I didn't get over that shit faster and save my parents the cash.

You have to understand though that I am in Florida, where you could have a degree, but not need to know shit from it to do a job.

Damn what part of Florida are you from? I can kinda relate with that last sentence down here. It especially applies for doctors, they just steal your money.

Guest Waffle
Also, depression isn't "for pussies".. Waffle/Pebbz.. tell me how you would feel if every one you loved in your entire life some how died in a horrible accident.. I'm pretty sure depression wouldn't be just "for pussies" then.

?

Wait... I love people? Holy shit.

If you didn't get the fact already, I could pretty much care less who dies and who lives. People die all the time, you don't see me crying about it.

So yes, depression IS for pussies.

Guest Waffle

It's apparently not trolling when it's true.