Sign in to follow this  
Howard Dean

Inception.

Leonardo DiCaprio creates dream and his wife dies

i swear to god...

im going to see it in a theater that has nothing but these chairs. i tried them out already. they kick so much ass

SO basically what happens is there's a dood in a city that is able to transform itself. The dude looks for the main controller (or the boss that controlls the transformations of the city) and he tries to kill him after reasoning with him. After a while the guy meets a few doods and they set out on an adventure find more badguys and new weapons and they sneak underground and stuff. When he kills the main controller guy, the world or "city" basically fall apart and falls to no where. At the end, they all found out that the whole city transformation thing were stages the city took to transform into a full blown spaceship to travel to space. Then that's the end. Probably going to be a second movie.

For those who believed what I just said, lulzy. I made it all up.

I'll ruin the ending for everybody.

Inception is the ability to completely swap one mind for another. So at the end of the film you find out the Leo's character is actually Ellen Paige's character because they swapped minds.

But seriously... if you can't figure out the basic plot from the trailers then you probably should not go see it as the movie will be over your head. There is more to the movie then the basic plot but I'll just keep my mouth shut in case people don't want to know.

if the ending is as bad as shutter island...

i will not watch it.

at the end of inception i was thinking how much better it was than shutter island

it was so good

My mind was blown, someone needs to get in vent tonight and talk to me about it, becasue i have no idea how to explain what i think happend with text.

dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream DEAD

the whole basis of the story is grade 9 philosophy.

"how do we know we arent dreaming right now?" and shit like that.

but it was pretty good, got a little to "complicated" for its own good at times, i thought.