Sign in to follow this  
Epicsauce

Something happened on my PC o.o

So, I was in CS:S and then I get disconnected from everything, my internet.

Then a thing popped up, "Windows has had a conflict with another IP address."

I think it's because I banned someone >.> (They want revenge?)

and I still can't go on CS:S. Internet works, nothing else.

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Freekiller #3 said I got DDosed so, what can I do.

No, This could be serious. This could be the Virus that happens when you have admin. 3 Admins in the last 24 hours have been hacked and had that same error. The reason another IP Address is being conflicted is because your steam account is being stolen a long with all information used on it (such as name and credit card numbers ect) One Admin got everything completely taken from him. Lost 500$ in the bank, Lost Steam account ect. Only way to fix this is to delete all personal information as quickly as possible and by reformatting your computer to delete the virus that will probably get put in soon due to the program that can put a virus in your computer and past your firewall just by simply having your IP. It's extremely illegal but people have been doing it lately and getting away with it. HURRY!!!!!!....................................................Btw I'm fucking with you, Probably just something with the new css update

No, This could be serious. This could be the Virus that happens when you have admin. 3 Admins in the last 24 hours have been hacked and had that same error. The reason another IP Address is being conflicted is because your steam account is being stolen a long with all information used on it (such as name and credit card numbers ect) One Admin got everything completely taken from him. Lost 500$ in the bank, Lost Steam account ect. Only way to fix this is to delete all personal information as quickly as possible and by reformatting your computer to delete the virus that will probably get put in soon due to the program that can put a virus in your computer and past your firewall just by simply having your IP. It's extremely illegal but people have been doing it lately and getting away with it. HURRY!!!!!!....................................................Btw I'm fucking with you, Probably just something with the new css update

Y'know marine, you really are a dick.

Sign in to follow this