Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fohacidal

Petition - SAMMY IN THIS THREAD

Guest Fohacidal
Yes, I understand that you're also trying to include posts by other people, and therefore not redundant. It was a light hearted (although maybe not air-tight) joke bro. Quit assuming everyone else is an idiot or that everyone else thinks you're an idiot, drink a tall glass of refreshing kool-aid, and calm down. No harm meant.
Useless thread is useless.

You both are idiots

Guest Horny©at
You both are idiots

You just proved goldentongues point. I rest my case.

Guest Horny©at

You just proved goldentongues point. I rest my case.

Now be real with me. You decided to make a thread that states "I want every thread related or started by Sammy to be banned, because you know "threads can be banned, something I never knew, unless you meant erase any thread related to sammy". Is this thread serious, because it's under questions and suggestion, or is it just to get a laugh about sammy and some attention.

You should've put this in spam, not questions or suggestions , where people ACTUALLY do come to make suggestions and questions about something relating to this clan and it's servers, other, etc.

I'll stick to what I said, this thread is stupid and useless and not needed under questions and suggestions.

Guest Horny©at
STOP IT!

capinaremos.com_wp-content_uploads_2009_04_fuuuuuu.jpg

I never get tired of these types of pictures :P

To ban every thread started by or related to sammy

tl;dr

ban sammy

By creating another thread about me, you add to it. Don't blame me for being a blonde girl on the internet with tits and smile.

Newfag's allways want in samm's pant's.

Signed.

Not my fault!

Sign in to follow this