Sign in to follow this  
Clay

>:|

the logitech g35's were on sale for 89.99 yesterday at bestbuy. fuck me for not buying them.

You can find em for the same price online, if you are really beating yourself up about it. Might not be instant gratification, but waiting for the package is always fun, right!?

these are mine, but one side is wrapped in duct tape, and i only use the micropone.

6752.jpeg

Sound comes out these:

1082.jpg

This is now a share your microphone/headset thread.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH , im getting new weed tommorow , 15 grams baby <3

Last night I smoked 2 bowls of 50/50 hash and weed, and a bowl of 50/50 opium and weed. All within an hour.

I was so wrecked.

Last night I smoked 2 bowls of 50/50 hash and weed, and a bowl of 50/50 opium and weed. All within an hour.

I was so wrecked.

You should so come to The Netherlands...i'll show you how we smoke.

This is now a share your microphone/headset thread.

I have some crappy Logitech set that I stole from my bro because he broke my good pair. Those poor Altec Lansings... I'm not sure the model since they aren't mine but it works fine and puts out the noise so meh

You should so come to The Netherlands...i'll show you how we smoke.

Here in shitty northern PA, we get shit weed and we're all broke as fuck. It's not a great time around here.

Here in pretty awesome Holland, we get awesome weed and we all have enough money for weed and weed only. It's a great time around here.

Where's the snacks? :|

Here in pretty awesome Holland, we get awesome weed and we all have enough money for weed and weed only. It's a great time around here.

I'm cleaning my room, and came across the glass pipettes I would use as downstems for my bongs.

There was still residue in them, so I grabbed my mini butane torch and heated them up and basically vaporized the residue.

I doubted it would, but wow, I'm now at least buzzed for the first time in six months. :D

Ghetto resourcefulness + desperation ftw!

You can find em for the same price online, if you are really beating yourself up about it. Might not be instant gratification, but waiting for the package is always fun, right!?

yea you're right. but they were originally 129 thats why.

I'm cleaning my room, and came across the glass pipettes I would use as downstems for my bongs.

There was still residue in them, so I grabbed my mini butane torch and heated them up and basically vaporized the residue.

I doubted it would, but wow, I'm now at least buzzed for the first time in six months. :D

Ghetto resourcefulness + desperation ftw!

I thought you were trying to stay sober in case of a drug check in a job application :P

I thought you were trying to stay sober in case of a drug check in a job application :P

Was, but figured a tiny try of some residue isn't going to ruin anything. I run pretty regularly, drink lots of water, etc...

It doesn't mean I'm going to sit down with a pipe and 2 grams of really dank buds or anything like that.