Sign in to follow this  
diabeticdaniel

A "Questionable" order

/agree with wind. The problem with the word "there" is that it isn't a specific distance, it's open to opinion. That being said, I think this should fall under the common sense rule: if you are 20ft away from the base of stairs, you are by no means "there".

You're right, "there" isn't a specific distance, because it isn't a distance at all. It's a location. Now stop bumping dead threads that have basically been resolved.

If they move to the location you told them to, and then you tell them to unstack, you should have every right to kill any terrorist that moves when they are unstacked already. This would solve the problem of terrorists moving too far the designated location. Only the ones that are stacked should be moving. Also, if a bunch of stacked terrorists move to unstack but stack on new people in the process, the initial terrorist should be the one moving. With this, terrorist shouldn't be across the map just to follow the orders of "unstack".

I generally move very far from the group when the warden tells us to unstack but I am intentionally doing that as a form of rebellion. It's just that no one does anything.