Sign in to follow this  
Puff

AHHH!! SCARIEST MOVIE EVAAR!

I saw the first with my girlfriend wasn't really watching the movie lol, but the ending was pretty creepy. This trailer makes the second movie look really scary though not gonna lie :)

I didn't lose a bit of sleep because of the movie at all, The movie seemed dull to me and when the end came around I literally said "That's it? It's over?" I actually had more fun scaring my friends ex girlfriend the whole time I watched it

i saw the last part online and it was funny because the audio was off by 4 seconds so at the end we just heard a big Whoosh and then the body hit the camera. twas funny

If you don't like shaky cam movies don't watch paranormal activity. I personally liked it quite a bit. I like how people are complaining that it wasn't piss your pants scary when no horror movie really is unless you're a 12 year old girl.

If you don't like shaky cam movies don't watch paranormal activity. I personally liked it quite a bit. I like how people are complaining that it wasn't piss your pants scary when no horror movie really is unless you're not a 12 year old girl.

The thing is, i heard from a couple of my friends that this was the scariest movie they have ever seen, so I went to see it thinking it would be really scary, and was very dissapointed.

If you don't like shaky cam movies don't watch paranormal activity. I personally liked it quite a bit. I like how people are complaining that it wasn't piss your pants scary when no horror movie really is unless you're not a 12 year old girl.

O.o

Unless I'm NOT a 12 year old girl?

Not the scariest movie, I didn't get frightened at all.

The Exorsist on the other hand... Is scary :P

It was sarcasm.