Sign in to follow this  
-DragoN-

Hey Vendeta u mad?

Well, he doesn't know half the rules of CT. He freekills every single round. And he has been doing this for 8 months. I know some people who have know Vendetta for a very long time and all of them hate him. I made the group for him to rage is why.

Well if he doesn't know the rules of CT shouldn't someone teach it to him? And if no one teachs to him couldn't you guys just move him to T instead of letting him play on CT and freekilling everyone??

Well if he doesn't know the rules of CT shouldn't someone teach it to him? And if no one teachs to him couldn't you guys just move him to T instead of letting him play on CT and freekilling everyone??

I said Half.

Example: He did slay himself for this, but this is just fail

He told the Ts to unstack.

These 2 people had their legs a little bit crossed together

He freekills them.

Sure, he slayed himself, but only an idiot would do that.

We also can't just move him to T because he can be warden, but is still stupid.

We can't teach him the rules of CT because he won't listen.

Guest Waffle
I said Half.

Example: He did slay himself for this, but this is just fail

He told the Ts to unstack.

These 2 people had their legs a little bit crossed together

He freekills them.

Sure, he slayed himself, but only an idiot would do that.

We also can't just move him to T because he can be warden, but is still stupid.

We can't teach him the rules of CT because he won't listen.

What the fuck you talking about Willis? THEY BE STACKIN IF THEY BE INSIDE TOGETHA!

alvin don't listen to pyro he has no clue what the fuck he is talking about. if was fucking mature at all he would demo me and report me if i ever did anything wrong but hes an immature faggot and just flames

Your using 4chan slang...

dont tell me waffle...

YOUR ONE OF THEM? AIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Derp.

You do realize most, if not all, internets jargon comes from 4chan, right?

Derp.

alvin don't listen to pyro he has no clue what the fuck he is talking about. if was fucking mature at all he would demo me and report me if i ever did anything wrong but hes an immature faggot and just flames

Chillax, broseph. Just think of the people that hate you, openly express their hate, and then realize.

NOTORIOUS!

Bro, you really do sound mad.

Take a seat here.

is this fucking junior high. I know this is normal for your guys' age but act older. for the sake of the clan, be mature

hey man this would have never happened if pyro isnt a ragin homosexual i mean cmon really posting steam chats on the forums something is wrong with him. he doesnt get attention at home so he is attention whoring atm

hey man this would have never happened if pyro isnt a ragin homosexual i mean cmon really posting steam chats on the forums something is wrong with him. he doesnt get attention at home so he is attention whoring atm

I didn't even start this thread.

YouMad.jpg

Lawl your flaming pretty hard right there :D

Guest rw.Sentenced

I ALREADY POSTED THAT PYRO. FUCK YOU