Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

adam :)

Adam's :) Application. (Accepted)

Guest rw.Sentenced

Ah Fuck it. Why not

6/15

Guest Waffle

No if I didn't already vote no.

6/15

Guest Horny©at

Yes 13/15

I already voted, however, I would also like to point out that he is spot on as an admin in the servers.

He's warded off 6 freekillers at once with one hand while blindfolded and holding a mic spammer under his boot of justice!

Seriously though, in his short time so far as an admin Adam's dealt with more stuff on his own than I've seen anyone else take care of. He's always asking me to get in contact with him asap about any problems if he has to go and no other admins are on, and he's often the only admin active in the wee hours of the morning. He sees being an admin as the responsibility it is, and I'd highly recommend sG accepting him into the clan.

He's warded off 6 freekillers at once with one hand while blindfolded and holding a mic spammer under his boot of justice!

Seriously though, in his short time so far as an admin Adam's dealt with more stuff on his own than I've seen anyone else take care of. He's always asking me to get in contact with him asap about any problems if he has to go and no other admins are on, and he's often the only admin active in the wee hours of the morning. He sees being an admin as the responsibility it is, and I'd highly recommend sG accepting him into the clan.

And I'm like his lil snitch for when someone does something while he's not on =3 *cough* keep that a secret though D: SOMEONE JUST GIVE HIM AND GOLDENTONGUE THEIR LASTS VOTES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD~~~~~!!!!!!!!