Sign in to follow this  
gpcs777

Box breaking= Cade breaking on zm_wtfhax ?

I was wondering if box breaking in the room all the way down the elevator room in zm_wtfhax is considered cade breaking? Some mic spamming faggot, who was muted by Army guy, broke all the boxes including the ones people were stacked on after he fell on his own and laughed hysterically.

Guest Waffle

They are boxes, they break, you chose to be on them. The top three levels can break with the push of a button. You were fucked either way.

The zombies didnt know about the button. I had used the spot a few rounds earlier and survived.^ Your post while helpful, does not answer my question.

Guest Waffle

Stealing a line from Oracion, use common sense.

I suppose that would be cade breaking, though an admin would have to witness it in order to punish. Next time you hide in there, you could start a demo just to ensure that you catch them in the act. Though hiding in the box room is for retards since there is absolutely no way to survive in there.

Guest rw.Sentenced

I might be thinking about the wrong map, but isnt that something thats there, instead of something you make? Which would mean its not a cade

Its not classified as "cade breaking". However it is classified as "griefing" which is a bannable offense... I never heard a word about anyone breaking the boxes on people... If somebody starts doing that or anything else against the rules then you message the admins by putting an @ sign infront of your message in TEAM chat.

Its not classified as "cade breaking". However it is classified as "griefing" which is a bannable offense... I never heard a word about anyone breaking the boxes on people... If somebody starts doing that or anything else against the rules then you message the admins by putting an @ sign infront of your message in TEAM chat.

That was supposed to stay a secret! lol.

Guest Waffle

Everyone, there is a button in the middle of the hallway to get into the room. Find it, it should be about mid-way, I forgot which side, but press E and the wall portion should come up and there is your button.

Everyone, there is a button in the middle of the hallway to get into the room. Find it, it should be about mid-way, I forgot which side, but press E and the wall portion should come up and there is your button.

Save it until they break ALL of the other boxes though, and just that one on the top layer that they're camping on remains. You get just enough time to rush back in there.

I vote for the old school solution, don't camp there, its a one button screw over. You didn't build it, so its not a cade, its a map feature. Said button is a map action conducted on a map feature. It isn't any worse than the people that dropped the crates early in ZM_UV_Nuke (or one of its 3593039 variants). However, the use of the crate self destruct button.... douchy move, not really a cade break, but vey very douchy! Thats why I don't hide there. This is why god (and evergreen) built Eagle's Nests.

There is some cade breaking going on however when everyone is all set up on the top level and some obnoxious noob shoots out your box on purpose. Is that punishable?

There is some cade breaking going on however when everyone is all set up on the top level and some obnoxious noob shoots out your box on purpose. Is that punishable?

What difference does it make if it's some random noob next to you, or a zombie that hit the secret button? The moral of the story is not to go to the box room.

1)There is a very impressive way to survive in the box room. 2)I don't think it would be cade breaking, as much as it would be greifing. 3)Remember, to count as your "cade" you need to enter the box room first.

Sign in to follow this