Sign in to follow this  
Oreo

#1 freekiller on jb is

@cluster, include me and joe in teamspeak, but I have my own vietnamese phoshop channel to prevent beerman from joining. I can't keep vendetta out of it cause he just joins cause he has admin on TS.

Yeah, beerman screams like a girl when faced with a rebel, hurts my ears.

I love how all of you get so mad at her for saying that, it made me laugh. But yeah, add on to the freekilling the fact that vendetta will just sit there for 3 minutes into the round after giving his original orders without saying one word so that everyone thinks he's dead and it's a freeday

This is so true.

Don't forget the mic lag abusing, getting all the kills for himself because no-one heard him(including cts) despite everyone yelling repeat, including admins. He was 52-3 at one point on that space jail map, if it's obvious killwhoring through abuse then it should be a restrict, it's surriously annoying :C. Also, in this case, Vendetta never let us look at his spray, just said it was "at the bottom of the ramp" and had us face cells the entire time before making us move. There were about 10 sprays at the bottom of the ramp in front of cells so everyone thought it was that ramp(you know, common sense).

:(

---

cluster,

Why am I in this "teamspeak" club. I haven't been playing CS:S ever since the engine completely burns my laptop.

You're not really in this thing, but you go in the teamspeak, so i added your name.

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

@cluster, include me and joe in teamspeak, but I have my own vietnamese phoshop channel to prevent beerman from joining. I can't keep vendetta out of it cause he just joins cause he has admin on TS.

Yeah, beerman screams like a girl when faced with a rebel, hurts my ears.

Yup.

Guest Waffle
Don't forget the mic lag abusing, getting all the kills for himself because no-one heard him(including cts) despite everyone yelling repeat, including admins. He was 52-3 at one point on that space jail map, if it's obvious killwhoring through abuse then it should be a restrict, it's surriously annoying :C. Also, in this case, Vendetta never let us look at his spray, just said it was "at the bottom of the ramp" and had us face cells the entire time before making us move. There were about 10 sprays at the bottom of the ramp in front of cells so everyone thought it was that ramp(you know, common sense).

Everyone lags, it's the server.

Guest Waffle
And, uhm vendetta is the one who said this.

Well he can die, no one likes him and he has five bans so far.

Dear Vendetta,

1) If you ever take advantage of folks again through mic lag, or waiting forever to give follow on orders after original orders, I will slay-rape-burn-fuck-pimp-whore-kick you in the face.

2) If you play trivia more than one round on any given map, I will kick your allegidly super small penis back inside of you.

XOXO,

Renigade

:D :D :D :D :D

Dear Vendetta,

1) If you ever take advantage of folks again through mic lag, or waiting forever to give follow on orders after original orders, I will slay-rape-burn-fuck-pimp-whore-kick you in the face.

2) If you play trivia more than one round on any given map, I will kick your allegidly super small penis back inside of you.

XOXO,

Renigade

:D :D :D :D :D

lol, <3

This may sound like a stupid question, but how do you record a demo?

I'm too lazy to do work to find it, and I want to demo Vendetta being a little tard

open up console and tyep 'record *FILENAME*'

And now he just freekilled two unstacked players because, according to him "their feet were overlapping".

I'm not fucking kidding you.

Lol, it sounds like something that faggot killwhore would do.