Sign in to follow this  
Noire

Racist Title

Guest grandmasterjax
Youre right, saying Jewish people isnt offensive, thats a politically correct word. Just like black people is technically politically correct. But its not posted, Lack blips, its Ligger Nips. If you even read my post youd see that i said, "EVEN if it was meant to mean something else" it doesnt mean that people are going to see it like he may mean it. YES anyone can make up words, like youranidiot. To me, that word means you ran into it. But to everyone else it means your an ass.

Look, I never said if i was or wasnt offended. But looking out for the rest of the people that may be offended, i posted. Its not just about how you guys "feel" about something. Its why i dont punch people who answer their phones in the theater. Its also why i said, "You cant say that its not going to offend people". Personally, i think racism is a joke, infact, i think reverse racism is in order. Why cant i get an easy college fund? Why do i get beat up when i call black people my nigga? Why cant i be good at sports? Why cant i get hot women? Its cause im white.

Im sure my posts offend you arookonas, it seems that theyre way over your head.

I never argued with you, and you don't have to be a jerk about me trying to prove a point...

Why cant i get an easy college fund? Why do i get beat up when i call black people my nigga? Why cant i be good at sports? Why cant i get hot women? Its cause im white.

Oh lord, the oppresors want to be oppressed? Can't get any more stupid.

I never argued with you, and you don't have to be a jerk about me trying to prove a point...

Sorry Arookonas, i just tried to make your "Malic is offensive" thing a bit more literal.

Oh lord, the oppresors want to be oppressed? Can't get any more stupid.

Trying to bring some comedy relief to the thread. Where im from there wasnt much black racism. When i lived in a small town in South Carolina their was a lot of it. Course going into a full explanation of it to the guy that posts Ligger Nips as a title is a waste of time, talk about stupid.