Sign in to follow this  
Longcat

Update WIN?

Anybody else notice the increased numbers on this server since the update?

Moar like Update FAIL/WIN (NOT SURE YET, BUT THERE'S SO MANY MORE GODDAMN N00BS ON THIS SERVER... IT'S PRETTY FRUSTRATING TO BE HONEST.)

Moar like Update FAIL/WIN (NOT SURE YET, BUT THERE'S SO MANY MORE GODDAMN N00BS ON THIS SERVER... IT'S PRETTY FRUSTRATING TO BE HONEST.)

Meh, it was like that before. You just have to be able to shake em and make sure to survive on your own. Also, EMBRACE THE NEW MOTD RULE. If the balls havent dropped, Do not talk,

I like that rule a lot, with this drop in modded server's we have. And the fact there are so many people out there that relied on the old ZM plugin and don't know about the ZR one on SM. All there server's are down and everyone is turning to other places to try and find a new home.

So it's failed becouse they didn't make it work when they released it (too velve's deadline that is) but they made it win becouse so many server's have shut down becouse there idiot owner's now nothing about them, and all there player's are cuming to us.

Yeah, I noticed. Seems the reduction in other servers is forcin' people to come sG's servs.

The first night JB was back up was insane. A different freekiller every round. Pretty hilarious.

Guest Waffle

Oh great, more kids.

Guest Waffle
Aren't you like 14 yourself?

LIEK HOWD U NOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEE?!!!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I think the update failed because now there are a bunch of annoying kids on the servers. Does anyone know why the update brought so many obnoxious 12 year olds to CS?

I think the update failed because now there are a bunch of annoying kids on the servers. Does anyone know why the update brought so many obnoxious 12 year olds to CS?

Your just copying what the rest of the posters are saying, but honestly I dont notice any moar "kids" on the server. I think longcats right, more people in general.

stay alpha. don't let those noobs get to you.

New people are good.

So long as you guys don't go baning them for any minor thing, they might be regulars.

Not all regulars are a good thing. Just look at JB. The regulars in there are retards for the most part.

Not all regulars are a good thing. Just look at JB. The regulars in there are retards for the most part.

Well, when you have a mod where you have to think a bit more than aim gun/shoot person, you tend to find the morons.

More players also means more fucktards and nothing can be done when no admins are there. >_>

I raged my head off today.

Well I don't know about increasing numbers of people playing, but I have noticed that it's causing a metric fucking ton of restarts on the WCS 2 server...

Who can I talk to about that by the way?

Sign in to follow this