Sign in to follow this  
iyedol

Would you or have you rode this ride

I am about to go on vacation traveling from Florida to New York. Places visiting are Busch Garden VA, Six Flags NJ and niagara falls upstate NY.

If you have any places that you think would be a fun place to stop, please post it here.

20 days and counting.

Guest Cheshire kitty

I would ride it, no homo.

Do they offer pants cleaning? If so, then yes.

Actually, I'll just clear out before hand. There will be bodily fluids. -© Paul Thomas Anderson 2007-2010

Guest Cheshire kitty
I ride any coaster.

I always figured you were a girl.

I am XD

I knew that would throw somebody off.

SCORE! :3

Guest Cheshire kitty
Dope, my girldar is still working at maximum capacity.

ohshit *hides*

Are you guys talking about Kingda Ka? Nazis have youtube blocked here. If so, it's definitely worth it. Even more worth it, since you are fastpassing it. Love that shit. Walking past all those people waiting. YEEEE. Also, I recommend El Toro as it's the best wooden rollercoaster out there, imo. Six Flags NJ is amazing. Can't compare to Cedar Point (never went there), but it owns Six Flags MA.

I ride any coaster.

Meh. If you rode Kingda or the Cedar Point copy, I would believe you.

I love Cedar Point. That's the only thing I miss about living in the midwest. Truly lives up to its name as America's Roller Coast.

There's nothin' really scary about roller coasters. Dunno why it's so hard to believe, hah. It's just fun.

There's nothin' really scary about roller coasters. Dunno why it's so hard to believe, hah. It's just fun.

People build up fear with their own imagination. Anticipation is probably the real reason why roller coasters are 'scary'.

I'm not much of a fan of roller coasters, but that looks a bit too short for the wait that's probably involved.

Fast pass, man. Fast pass.

People build up fear with their own imagination. Anticipation is probably the real reason why roller coasters are 'scary'.

Pebbz you are so right, I am scared as hell base on anticipation but I cant let my daughter down. My wife and daughter have zero fear of these things but by watching that youtube video was enough to make me think twice of getting on it.

ticket price = 160 for 4

waiting in line > 3 hours

fastpass for 4 =108 = priceless.

Even though Kingda Ka is suppose to be the tallest, fastest rollercoaster, there are worse in terms of what you feel. Going directly up and down compared to a 80 or whatever degree drop is easier even if you are going faster.

Just ease into it. Start with the lower tier of coasters and work your way up. I do believe NJ has 14 coasters, so yeah.

Pebbz you are so right, I am scared as hell base on anticipation but I cant let my daughter down. My wife and daughter have zero fear of these things but by watching that youtube video was enough to make me think twice of getting on it.

You woman.

I live in NJ and I've ridden Kin Da Ka couple times. Its real fun the first time but its wayyyyy to short for the amount of time you spend in line. Ride El Toro which is next to that, it's a lot more fun. Also Nitro which is on the other side of the park is awesome.