Sign in to follow this  
Ace

Freeday on LR

I NEVER READ THE MOTD BECAUSE I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE RULES

WE PLAY JB THE WAY I PLAY IT BECAUSE IM THE FUCKING BOSS

You never kill anyone so it's ok.

While I guess you could technically give orders before issuing a freeday, you do realize that it's instantly a freeday when cells open without orders, right?

inb4 people actually read the original post

LRs ultimately destroy rules. It's basically an automatic freeday when you open the cells, no rules must be given, however, you may revoke said freeday if it is absolutely necessary.

Basically, Oracion doesn't want people to find loopholes, ever since I abused the shit of them.

Edit: Deleted my post, would only lead to more arguement.

inb4 people actually read the original post

No admin in their right mind would have restricted you for calling a freeday without giving orders first. The rule is set in place so what people like Petite Caesar can't just spam freeday every round. If it was supposed to be a freeday that round for lr, then just open up the cells and give them one. MOTD may say that orders have to be given first, but it also says use common sense. This goes under common sense in my book.

And I did read the original post.

No admin in their right mind would have restricted you for calling a freeday without giving orders first. The rule is set in place so what people like Petite Caesar can't just spam freeday every round. If it was supposed to be a freeday that round for lr, then just open up the cells and give them one. MOTD may say that orders have to be given first, but it also says use common sense. This goes under common sense in my book.

I don't see how making an exception to a rule in the MOTD is common sense... at all.

Common sense to you doesn't necessarily = common sense to me (I'm not saying that the common sense rules isn't valid i'm just saying that sometimes things can be interpreted differently).

It's one of those things that can go either way.

I chose to follow the rules exactly and unfortunately I got restricted for it.

I don't see how making an exception to a rule in the MOTD is common sense... at all.

Common sense to you doesn't necessarily = common sense to me (I'm not saying that the common sense rules isn't valid i'm just saying that sometimes things can be interpreted differently).

It's one of those things that can go either way.

I chose to follow the rules exactly and unfortunately I got restricted for it.

I was thinking more common sense as in thinking "What happens if I don't give orders before giving a freeday? My freeday orders will be invalid and it will be a freeday."

"ORDERS MUST BE GIVEN (ex. Take one step out of your cell, face your cell and freeze) BEFORE YOU CALL A FREEDAY OR A ZOMBIE FREEDAY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE."

As I pointed out before, the MOTD has been updated to say "UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE".

I don't think it needs to be any clearer that this includes LR freedays.

I was thinking more common sense as in thinking "What happens if I don't give orders before giving a freeday? My freeday orders will be invalid and it will be a freeday."

Ya what Golden said, the MOTD is updated now.