Sign in to follow this  
Dead Donkey

DeadDonkey

Umm...so yeah, alot of you might have seen me hanging around minigames and ZM, though I spend most of my time in Jailbreak, and thats ALOT, but ive never been using the forums much, so...I just wanna get myself acquainted, see if theres some faces that dont hang around my usual servers...You may notice my account says Cwaff, but that was just one of my aliases long ago, when I first made this acc on the forum. ive been Cwaff the Cuddle Object, TheCatInTheHat, Me and several others, but mostly DeadDonkey, and currently DeadDonkey, which im going to stick by. Anyhooooo how is everyone? :cool:

Also I want to get started on my posts so I can meet the sG application requirements *Cough*

Welcome

Also I want to get started on my posts so I can meet the sG application requirements *Cough*

Make sure your posts aren't spam, that'd be pretty gay.

Welcome

Make sure your posts aren't spam, that'd be pretty gay.

What do you take me for, Lopez?

Of course, its only 50 posts over the course of 2 weeks, I hardly need to spam to acheive that.

*Hides spam equipment*

Also, hello and good day to you too.

Well most of your post's so far are just spam, so it's a no from me. Bumping dead and unneeded topic's too. So. No.

Welcome.

Same. Too many spam posts.

No from me.

o.O how exactly am I spamming?

As far as I know, none of the threads have been dead (well,this one is a bit old, but I forgot my password to my forum acc for a while, so I couldnt reply before now) and what was wrong with my posts?

What, do you want me to give a paragraph for every post? So far as I see, most people posting on the threads are saying generally the same stuff as me.

Edit: Also, no to what? Its just an introduction, not an application.

...fuck, that just ruined my arguement utterly. I just wanted to get some points across, people were jumping down my throat for trying to introduce myself, and I havent been able to reply because I havent had access to my account for the past few days.