Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix

New rules

Ok Phoenix2 and me did a talk about the wake island server rules and said we will try for one week this new rule:

-No carrier raping, 1rst attempt is a warning then a kick and then a day ban.

Umm that is all I think, lol.

-Phoenix biggrin.gif

Dude, I know I don't really play BF2 much anymore but our server is notorious for FF off as well as Carrier Raping being allowed so changing that is like a blow to me sad.gif

Guest all_pro_69

yea that carrier raping should be fine with jets once the us get a flag and no arty on carrier wut so ever should be a rule oh and no arty/jets on uncaps which is attackin americans with jet/arty without a flag or and the same with the chinese no arty or jet bombing when they only have one flag that i hope be the way it should cuz you know it really sucks but thats a suggestion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix @ Feb 10 2007, 11:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Fix: The carrier aping isn't aloud for jets, infantry yes and artillery yes.

The carrier aping?? Lol, I understand but it should be allowed for jets and infantry but not for artillery..

Guest all_pro_69

should be carrier raping fine with jets once the us gets a flag and no arty on carrier wut so ever should be a rule oh and no arty/jets on uncaps which is attackin americans without a flag or and the same with the chinese no arty or jet bombing when they only have one flag thats how i hope it should be the way it be

Guest willis_690

Woah Woah Carrier raping an old topic from Bf2 man I should start playin it again but anyways No aircraft allowed to attack infantry on the carrier Artillery is Something you should expect I mean it could happen.Infantry raping the carrier is hilariously fun I remeber all the spots on which I sniped the Amerikuns hilarious. Aircraft Raping is evil until You shoot down a jet with the autoshotgun (AntiTank shotty not engineer) It was funny as hell cause he started on fire and glided into one of our jets taking off. yeah those were teh days...

Sign in to follow this