Sign in to follow this  
BlackStone

So.... I posted some stuff on Youtube

So what if Jesse enjoys anime conventions. Everyone's entitled to seek their own entertainment. Cringworthy yes, but not hateworthy.

Junzou, I hold no ill will towards you. It is rather juvenile that you keep this up, but hey, if you want to go ahead and keep going, I don't mind. I enjoy what I enjoy.

You don't like anime conventions, I do.

You don't like my choice in music, I do.

We have different outlooks on things, for you to still dislike me for this is, as I said, juvenile.

Junzou, I hold no ill will towards you.

iloled-pam.jpg

We have different outlooks on things, for you to still dislike me for this is, as I said, juvenile.

EDIT::

I dislike pedophiles and nazis too. Guess that makes me juvenile.

Either way, close this and move it to the trash can if you will Mr. Necro. It has served its purpose and you are simply using this to now troll.

?? I'm not trolling. It was just necro'd, and I got 5 points for it. No need to close it, we don't close other necro'd threads normally.

<3 Karma

Junzou, I'd honestly like to find some sort of way for us to come to an agreement of sorts where we can be on relative speaking terms. I'm not looking for a friendship, just something that we can both agree to so that we, or rather you, are not always arguing with one another. If you wish to talk about such a possibility, feel free to PM me. Thanks.