Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

JB VA Discussion #1

PS~ I've only read the first page of this thread, so sorry if I'm repeating or too late or whatevs...

I honestly think that these VA should be for a limited time and have some sort of rotation system where only a certain number can have it at a time.

Ignoring you're retarded argument about money (I pay 22.50/mo as well, it doesn't matter...), I agree that these admins should be updated/checked on regularly, and even if there's not a re-certification or something, at least be held to a higher level of activity or something of the sort.

The players listed (2/3 of them) are already 22.50/mo paying members, and have already shown to give their time to be able to keep Jailbreak playable.

I'd agree with you for the most part, HOWEVER, I think they need to do more than just "make jailbreak playable." I pay 22.50, and make the server playable. That's what an Admin is supposed to do. A veteran admin is supposed to be there to make more executive decisions and manage ALL the admins on TOP of doing a regular admin's work.

THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE VA SYSTEM RIGHT NOW. We're rewarding people for doing the job they're supposed to be doing, which is fine, but that's not the point of veteran admin.

Yes, No, No

agreed.

Puff is a pretty consistent guy, and uses his admin sparingly, which is always a good thing.

Alwaysfails continues to fail. always. He has a very loose interpretation of the rules, and frankly, should probably learn American english since he always seems to fuck up. I think he pictures himself a skotti-esque strict, solid admin. He's not.

Titan is a playa. No but forreal Titan, I love you, but I feel like you're more of a player than an admin, and I haven't seen the same sort of adminning as I see from all the guys on the list currently. Love you though mmK?

Everyone saying you haven't seen Titan doing much admin-ing, it's probably because he doesn't have admin to do it with

In which case he shouldn't even be eligible to begin with...

A lot of the original VA's didn't have any admin, and they were given it as well

True, but i'm not so sure Titan would do much of admining, along with the fact he doesn't play that much anymore.

I've already said that I don't think he should get it. Frankly I think we have more than enough people with it already but if Mitch has to add more, and that's a big IF, the only person out of these 3 would be puff.

He need's to start removing before he start's adding in my opinion. There are far too fucking many.

You might want to actually come in to jailbreak sometimes.

He need's to start removing before he start's adding in my opinion. There are far too fucking many.

Hmmm yeah, he has cutted it down abit by removing 4..and if I get added which I probz wont cuz puff will lol, I'd be the main VA for the mornin JB and sometimes early afternoons cuz most of the time there is like no admins at all in morning and sometimes chaos lol

Alwaysfails continues to fail. always. He has a very loose interpretation of the rules, and frankly, should probably learn American english since he always seems to fuck up. I think he pictures himself a skotti-esque strict, solid admin. He's not.

You do know we have British kids who play in the morning right? There are even some brits in the Vent server occasionally.

Disregard this thread, too much negative community feedback to add anyone.

Guest rw.Sentenced

On that note mitch, how about we discuss the people currently on the list that should be removed?

He has a very loose interpretation of the rules, and frankly, should probably learn American english since he always seems to fuck up.

haha, what does that even mean anyway? Should he be like, "Okay, dawgs, when cell dizoors open, I want y'all to take one step out yo' cells and face 'em, freeze, no detourin' or delayin'. Ya feel me?" Just 'cause he has a diff accent doesn't mean shit haha.

haha, what does that even mean anyway? Should he be like, "Okay, dawgs, when cell dizoors open, I want y'all to take one step out yo' cells and face 'em, freeze, no detourin' or delayin'. Ya feel me?" Just 'cause he has a diff accent doesn't mean shit haha.

yea, brah. No homo.

Actually, only a few of the VA's actually play quite regularly (this is during the day) because i think nova plays at night. Blob, Daniel, and wind are the only ones i see often on during the day. Apart from them,most of them don't play too much to my understanding.

EDIT: Just wondering, Dojima, do you play on JB often? If so, what's your in-game name?

EDIT: Just wondering, Dojima, do you play on JB often? If so, what's your in-game name?

安心

公平

憤慨

弱み

暫時

手術

厳密

志望

悪女

嘲る

敏感

貫流

子供

昭和年間

貴い

搾取

Dojima will know why I did this. ;)

Somewhat. I go by Dojima now, but before I had some Japanese names.

Guest Horny©at

I don't know if you guys see me play but, I get on from 1 am to 7 am. You know, when there aren't any pre-pubescent boys on the server, they are all sleeping.

I don't know if you guys see me play but, I get on from 1 am to 7 am. You know, when there aren't any pre-pubescent boys on the server, they are all sleeping.

Oh I see you there, especially when (I/you) kill (you/me) while I rebel.