Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

JB VA Discussion #1

Yes - Puff is on most days and is usually the one reporting freekills and such to us.

Maybe - Alwaysfail isnt as active and people keep saying stuff about when he had admin before

Maybe - Titan is not on as much anymore, unless like others said, he uses a different name

O.O lol, http://hlstatsx.syndicate-servers.net/hlstats.php?mode=players&game=jb&sort=connection_time&sortorder=desc

and not much things to report in morning jb, still do report tho lol

How many fucking name's do you need to use... SHIT MAN.

But my view still stand's, none are vet's of this clan (1+year of being in the clan) so I still say no too all. No personal feeling's here.

But my view still stand's, none are vet's of this clan (1+year of being in the clan) so I still say no too all. No personal feeling's here.

Maybe not clan, but I do have 1 year of playing on sG Jailbreak.

The veteran is just for veterans of the server (i.e. know the rules like the back of their hand)

I said I said that's my view on the matter. But other's have different view's. Most if not all the people posting here just say it's someone active to me it's being in the clan a year plus at least no less.

Maybe not clan, but I do have 1 year of playing on sG Jailbreak.

The veteran is just for veterans of the server (i.e. know the rules like the back of their hand)

Pyro VA 2010?

I think I change my vote again...

So : Yes, No, No.

Puff-Always on.

Always-JUST NOW, didin't notice a freekiller, and he killed half our team. Then DC'd.

Titan-Inactive.

Lol half team=4 with like 30t?? But I was watching someone else anyway or was afk... diabetic saw...

Guest rw.Sentenced

We need better admins. Not more

Puff = Yes, hes always on and is a relatively good admin.

Fail = Maybe, I don't see him on a lot, and he isn't that good of an admin.

Titan= Who? How did he even get selected to be a VA?

I think Dojima and I should both be vet admins. Why? Here are some reasons.

1. Our names both start with D.

2. We both play at odd hours when there are often no admins on to moderate the server.

3. Everybody knows that we're legit.

To be honest your probably going to have less of a chance by asking.

That's like asking your hottest best girl friend to show you her tits, it probably wont happen just by asking. - Unless shes a whore, but that's another story.

That's like asking your hottest best girl friend to show you her tits, it probably wont happen just by asking. - Unless shes a whore, but that's another story.

If you ask to see your girlfriend's breasts and she shows you them she's a whore?

LITTLE DID I KNOW I'VE BEEN DATING WHORES MY WHOLE LIFE.

Sorry for the obnoxious font size and color.

No, such as a friend that is your girl, not your girlfriend. I would expect your girlfriend to show you her tits, otherwise shes a whore for not doing so.

No, such as a friend that is your girl, not your girlfriend. I would expect your girlfriend to show you her tits, otherwise shes a whore for not doing so.

Wait, by your girl you mean your daughter right? You sick fuck.

Lol, I change my name whenever I go on the servers because normally no admins so I watch for abit for any nobs so that I can report, I only keep different namees for acouple of mins..

Yes...

@Always You were there, and ever if you were watching someone else, I'm sure you could of heard everyone say "Wtf, freekiller!"

Yeah there was and I was watching another guy that they wer saying who freekilled because there was couple of players sayin "freekiller" then "jewfish freekilled me" so i was watching him...

@Secretten; cuz im always on morning & early afternoon jb lol