Sign in to follow this  
Guest Blood Bath

New to the forum, long time player

Guest Blood Bath

Hi everyone, I been playing Zombie, dust etc for sometime, WCS for the last month or two. New to the forums, I've got hooked on WCS so I thought I'd better join the forums.

Fox.bios, I appreciate all the great work and time you spend on the WCS mod server.

Wanted to make sure you hear that, since every time I see you in the server you get hit with a hundred requests.

Thx

Hi everyone, I been playing Zombie, dust etc for sometime, WCS for the last month or two. New to the forums, I've got hooked on WCS so I thought I'd better join the forums.

Fox.bios, I appreciate all the great work and time you spend on the WCS mod server.

Wanted to make sure you hear that, since every time I see you in the server you get hit with a hundred requests.

Thx

Thanks man I do appreciate that.

Guest Blood Bath
Hmm, I think I've seen you. Just you don't talk so I don't notice you, lol. Welcome anyway.

I only type, hate to waste the bandwidth <_<

My wife doesn't like me talking since she keeps thinking I'm calling her or talking to her.