Sign in to follow this  
Speedhunter

Race suggestion- ghoul squad

It's extremely difficult for a person, like myself, to take you serious when you write like that. There is no rule in the MOTD that states, "kids under <specific age> cannot talk".

Ghoul makes the game fun to play...yea, so does everyone else, like Empire and Grapes and Quadcannons; just to name some.

You're running out of reasons Chuck.

I'll admit to Empire and Quad making the game fun, but grapes gets playerlist muted whenever he comes in. I don't need to hear him bitch every single time he dies.

never really mentioned that the name is after ghoul squad just saw the fact that someone mentioned a race i had talked with yiyas about

However to be absoulutely honest the person with the original zombie with a gun idea was from gs ghoul which is why some people in the server may have heard me say to ghoul i got your race considered not meaning i got the gs ghoul named after ghoul race considered i got the race idea considered and just happened to work out that since infected was taken and zombie would just be too lame the WC3 ghoul name was a perfect match to the skills ideas that were proposed for it

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Also Yiyas so then your going to make it so the race can buy its own guns?

squeaky voice = no mic privileges.

With the exception of Herb the Perv/Meow, that's what I've seen too. Herb the Perv we allow because that's not his real voice, and it's hilarious. I thought the squeaky voice rule was just a maturity thing.

Who the fuck is ghoul.

A kid who hates following rules and mic spams a lot and probably shouts racist words when not pressing the mic button down.

Or in other words, a kid who has recieved a ban lift and now has 6 more bans till another permabanned.

Yes he was permabanned before for mic spamming, griefing, and abusing votebans.

A kid who hates following rules and mic spams a lot and probably shouts racist words when not pressing the mic button down.

If we're all lucky, he's going to follow rules quite a bit more now.

Sign in to follow this