Sign in to follow this  
Hyperwhoar

So I herd...

You people? Weed isn't going to kill anyone, ever. The only thing about it is smoke in the lungs. No matter what substance, smoke damages the lungs, and that's the only form of damage weed does. But, luckily for us, your lungs regenerate over time, so if you do what I do and smoke once a month, by the time I smoke again my lungs have been healed from the last time that I smoked.

ahaha, not really. If you're a heavy smoker and quit for a few months, they will improve, but smoke does do permanent damage to your lungs.

PROTIP:

Take a roxy (or oxy).. grab a 6x6 inch piece of tin/aluminum foil.. place pill in one corner, take a lighter and hold the flame under the pill, take a straw and suck in the fumes that the pill releases. DO NOT keep the pill in one spot, let it slide around on the foil leaving a black trail.

That's if you really want to find out what those pills offer without shooting up.

I have a friend who'se addicted to the pills, and that's how she does them. I did one before like that and it was pretty powerful shit.

I usually just smoke weed, but I like other things every once in a while.

Im pretty sure weed isnt the only thing you take

I smoke weed once a month, do oxys once a year and mdma once a year (70mg, non-damaging dose). Not going to do any damage.

Whatever U do, don't IV heroin... snort it, smoke it... but don't inject it.

I wouldn't self-inject a chemical into my body to save my life.

Glenn Fors is just mad because he can't get any drugs.