Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Bean

How do you make a sig?

Use Photoshop. Forget tutorials, just start making shit when you get the hang of the tools so you won't be making carbon copies.

K thanks but I'm just wondering if you wanted to request a sig how is the lay out if there is a thread to that can i get link. Plus I'm kind of fail so how does it work. Like I see everyone's on the bottom of there post but how you do that. It would be much appreciated if people don't call me noob. -.-

K thanks but I'm just wondering if you wanted to request a sig how is the lay out if there is a thread to that can i get link. Plus I'm kind of fail so how does it work. Like I see everyone's on the bottom of there post but how you do that. It would be much appreciated if people don't call me noob. -.-

>REQUEST FORMAT<

As for putting it under your post, click "Settings" at the top right of the page and then click "Edit Signature" on the left side of the page.

Once there, put a direct link to your signature in between image tags. It'd look like this:

[img=directimagelinkhere]

hope that helps. wouldn't worry about anyone calling you a noob, everyone's green at one point guy.

Sign in to follow this