Sign in to follow this  
blob

Bring back RAWR! ball?

Can we adjust the server to make it so the vending machines, chairs, soccer ball, or any other physics object does damage?

I don't know the commands, perhaps I can research in to it.

Anyway, the game was always funny, and T's hitting soccer ball at other T's is never boring.

EDIT: maybe sv_turbophysics ?

Can we adjust the server to make it so the vending machines, chairs, soccer ball, or any other physics object does damage?

EDIT: maybe sv_turbophysics ?

Turbophysics is so that when you press E on something, it moves. ZM abuses this.

I'm probably wrong, but I think it's handled map side.

Well the map we used to do it on was pb_final, and physic object no longer do damage to people. Soccer balls and such on every map used to hurt/kill people.

I think it should be brought back, if it's abused then that's what we have admins for

Truth. It's fun when a CT "accidently" shoots a vending machine into a crowd of Ts, killing them all! :D No I'm not being sarcastic. It's really fun!

Yea they should definitely change it back, it was funnier with vending machines and soccer balls when people would purposely kill each other.

Plus dodgeball was a really popular game.

would make spike more fun.

I say that if a ct kills a terrorist with an inanimate object, its an immediate 5 round restriction.

But of course if they are rebelling its free game.

would make spike more fun.

I say that if a ct kills a terrorist with an inanimate object, its an immediate 5 round restriction.

But of course if they are rebelling its free game.

That would be epic, killing a rebeller with a vending machine or something like it :D

It makes soccer even more entertaining because people dont even try to score goals, they just try to kill their teammates and the other team