Sign in to follow this  
TVdie23

Race testing or Race whoring??

I noticed that some of the players who have access to the private races are so-called "testing" them out.

But we all know that those private races need to be nerfed, such as that knife race with 800% speed, 1 knife hit ko; and the queen of something that create that giant black thing whoever is in there can't see nothing.

Until Yiyas has time to nerf them, those races are Over Powered.

So shouldn't they stop "testing" them until Yiyas nerf them??

Grim Reaper definitely needs less speed. 300% speed is way too much. IMO, speed should never go past 200% period.

Extra damage shouldn't exceed 100 or if they do, the % of it happening is extremely low.

Yes I talked to Yiyas about this today. If you see Knifemaster playing Grim Reaper or another one of those private races he maxed he will lose his privileges. Please take a SS the next time you see him on them. Paraphrasing Yiyas, "Those races are meant to be tested, not played."

Because a sizable majority of the clan members aren't smart

Its like, "What have you done that should prioritize you to be put on the list of testers?"

<3

ya this past weekend when i was playing i noticed that alot of people were "testing these races". you could tell right away that the were to op and didnt need to be added to the server. and glaceon i have see u play alot i would think you would make a great race tester. ;)

Guest Waffle

I think I should test races now that I'm going back to wcs. :o

I miss Debro and all the other Kool Aids...

I've also noticed that in the top 10 wcs leveled ppl, most of them have access to the private races, which throws off the true top10 levelled peoples. Although this is indeed a small thing. It just irritates me when someone jumps 200 levels within less than half a day.

stop giving yourself levels

and put your bros tag back on

nub

and tell me when you play dota. i want to get better

I've also noticed that in the top 10 wcs leveled ppl, most of them have access to the private races, which throws off the true top10 levelled peoples. Although this is indeed a small thing. It just irritates me when someone jumps 200 levels within less than half a day.

I believe KnifeMaster is the only one who have access to the private race and not an admin/staff of SG

stop giving yourself levels

and put your bros tag back on

nub

and tell me when you play dota. i want to get better

Hehe

I'm pretty sure i had over 4K in levels before October of last year, so :P to you

Bros is lame

all about DDU now, rocking the #1 spot :D

and how am i suppose to tell you when I play dota?

And being affiliated with sG in any way does not make a difference when receiving access

I think I should test races now that I'm going back to wcs. :o

I miss Debro and all the other Kool Aids...

Debro still plays on wcs2... as 1up something

bleh #2 fails, it's too hard to lvl up new races. Have to racewhore just to get cash for non-lvled races.

God you're so idiotic #1 has been the main problem with race whoring. Sorry the servers lacking numbers right now and #2 is slowly taking over again. Don’t be butthurt and trash our servers name with your filth.

bleh #2 fails, it's too hard to lvl up new races. Have to racewhore just to get cash for non-lvled races.

I've never had that problem during my history on wcs2...

That was one of my points why I don't like wcs2. It's too hard to level up new races. In wcs1 with 2 tomes of wisdom i can get the first 8 levels. In wcs2 i know i get a lot less than that. like 4? 5?

Either the xp required for each level ramps up much faster in wcs2, or you just get fewer xp/kill

Sign in to follow this