Sign in to follow this  
Shoebacca

Any other ways to pay?

I saw that the only way to pay for admin is through paypal. I was hoping to pay through my cell phone. Like Dao pay or something like that. COuld you considr, or is it something you guys may not want.

Just buy I prepaid paypal card from like 7 eleven and create a paypal account and use it off of there. That would be one way to do it.

Send a PM to Coinstar and talk to him.

He run's all the financial aspect's, no point asking us no lifers :P

O and be prepaired to wait a while for a responce.

Just buy I prepaid paypal card from like 7 eleven and create a paypal account and use it off of there. That would be one way to do it.

that works? i need to try it again. granted, last timed i tried was several months ago, and now you have to register those pre pay credit cards, so i dunno. hopefully..

Send a PM to Coinstar and talk to him.

He run's all the financial aspect's, no point asking us no lifers :P

O and be prepaired to wait a while for a responce.

prepared.

VanillaVisa is probably one of the easiest to use Prepaid Credit Cards out there.

Personally I use a prepaid visa, it's the one you can put money on and then spend it anywhere that accepts visa. I don't know where you live or anything but here we have 'Money Mart' you can cash checks, pay bills and whatnot, but you can get the visa there. It's like 20 bucks to get it and you can put up to 5k I think.

Sign in to follow this