Sign in to follow this  
Marvin

I need some help

I have a decent strat that works well against Zerg and Protoss, but I'm not good with TvT. Does anyone have some tips to improve my Terran vs Terran game?

Here's an amazing fucking build I came up with that totally pwns zerg, and some toss. (Not terran though).

Marines

Tanks

Vikings

Have your marines with stim and shield, better with +1 attack and armor, tanks in tank mode, unless attacking static defences like spine crawlers, and vikings attacking mutas, and once the mutas are gone, put them on the ground for total pwnage.

UPLOADING a short replay of this attack. Very effective.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NSF7XMWB

V[aster]V[ind;381504']stalkers teleported in the middle of teh bc after about 20 storms on the bc's

I feel pretty safe in assuming that you're copper.

V[aster]V[ind;381992']i didn't even know copper was a division, have you been there?

Not quite. :3

V[aster]V[ind;381992']I'll tell you whats safer then assuming, add me and we can play.

Added.

Added.

there's no reason to try and put be down by saying i belong in copper, you should take a moment and see what makes you feel the need to express superiority over people just to make yourself feel better.

on a different note, i'm glad were sc friends and ill look forward to getting my ass handed to me when were both online.

Last time I bothered to check (a few patches ago, but I don't believe it has changed since) Psi Storm deals ~80 damage over four seconds, assuming that the target remains inside the storm the entire time. Storms do not stack. BC's have 550 health and are so large that each storm is unlikely to effect more than one or two of them. Psi storm is simply not effective against large, high-health units like BC's, it's much better against clumped balls of weaker units (Marine/Marauder). If you do find yourself with High Templars when the enemy has BC's on the field, consider using feedback. It's an incredibly powerful and underused ability that has the potential to do up to 200 damage to each cruiser instantly.

Ideally, you should simply never allow the terran to acquire a significant number of cruisers. They're expensive, high-tech, slow building units. Your focus should be more on how to take an opponent out before his fleet is up, not after.

Ideally, you should simply never allow the terran to acquire a significant number of cruisers. They're expensive, high-tech, slow building units. Your focus should be more on how to take an opponent out before his fleet is up, not after.

i agree with you 100% there is no reason to allow someone to get more then a few BC and yes storm is amazing vs MM and any other zerg unit, and i watched some husky and HD commentaries where they used feedback, it is really good.