Sign in to follow this  
ATG_AGENT

ATG_AGENT.

Alright i have been hearing alot of complaints about me from both players and admins. Some think i aimbot, others wall. So i thought i would come here and we can have a little disscussion, I'll start. About 2 or less years ago i started playing this server and then too did people say i was hacking. Many demo'd, many sat in spec and watched but ultimately the admins said i wasnt hacking.

Back then i was around alot, and befriended players and admins who would announce i wasnt hacking when accused by new people that wasnt on the server before.

I stoped playing a good year ago ( Css all together ) and just restarted few days ago. Most of the people i knew then are long but gone, and the admins i knew dont seem to be around either. So for you guys who have started playing after i quit i may seem like the new guy in the server. And again the countless remarks are happening.

So i made this thread to discuss what ever you may wish to accuse me of, or any questions.

I have also randomly recorded myself playing to show you. By no means are these my best but just thought id throw them out there. Oh and a sidenote, 50 degrees + Hands/Mouse = Bad aiming.

No editing has been done.(Part 1 is very short the map changed.)

Part 1 (Small short map, first time on it)

http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1822ac/n/atg.dem

Part 2 (Cbble short)

http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1822d8/n/atg_2.dem

Oh and soon i will be replacing this mouse(Shitty) which cant quick twitch or do any other quick manuivers / Precission aim with an MX518 once i find one(Best mouse, sadly discountinued.) Probly gonna use newegg.

I look forward to answer or discuss anything you wish.

Another session of me playing in the morning. Nothing special but go ahead and watch / check all you want for hacks.

Each one is a different map. I started recording the first one near the end of the map.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/b187c5d/n/atgdemo.dem

http://www.filefactory.com/file/b187c63/n/atgdemo_2.dem

http://www.filefactory.com/file/b187c82/n/atgdemo_3.dem

http://www.filefactory.com/file/b187cba/n/atgdemo_4.dem

http://www.filefactory.com/file/b187ccb/n/atgdemo_5.dem

It's alright dude, people always bitch when they aren't as good as someone else. I've seen it happen many, MANY times. One guy I knew who played in CAL was highly respected as an amazing player in this server I used to go on, and he changed his name one day. He got banned within 5 minutes by the admin for "Hacks".

Most of the people that accuse others of hacks don't even know how to spot them. They just think OMG HE GETS MORE KILLS THAN ME HE ALWAYS KILLS ME HAX HAX HAX

It's alright dude, people always bitch when they aren't as good as someone else. I've seen it happen many, MANY times. One guy I knew who played in CAL was highly respected as an amazing player in this server I used to go on, and he changed his name one day. He got banned within 5 minutes by the admin for "Hacks".

Most of the people that accuse others of hacks don't even know how to spot them. They just think OMG HE GETS MORE KILLS THAN ME HE ALWAYS KILLS ME HAX HAX HAX

Yes, most of the time i just take it as a compliment realy but when the admins are also starting to turn on you i feel i need to say something cause i enjoy this server. Its one of the only ones left that im not banned from.

I play wcs and gun game servers and trully have been banned by at the very least 20+ servers. Most of the time i dont care cause i can move on to another one but now that list of avalible servers to play on is so small - along with the fact i have made this my "Home" server so to speak - I wouldnt want to lose this one.

Which is why i would like to adress any issues people on the server have been having of me.

Now, if you're done stroking your e-peen. . . Go play.

I wasnt - this was supposed to be an honest thread but aparently people who play on the server dont go to the forum.

lies he hax. but welcome back agent, even though i've never played with you prior to this weekend

Hello there. Yea most of the people im playing with on the server werent around back then but people are starting to get used to me again so things should be alright.

I killed this kid a few time last night. It is not that easy because of his race and the way he plays his race. For other players, it is hard to catch you.

ATG, I am sure you are having fun in this server, that is why you are care enough to start a thread.

However, if you are too good in game, no one will like you.

Who would like to come in a server and get killed by the same guy rounds after rounds?

The only way to get this guy out of the server is to get him ban, hacking is a easy idea, and he will be best fit to that category. Get ATG ban and we will have fun, and I could level my races.

Even you have proof you are not hacking, players in game is not having fun, not enjoying playing with you, they will start hating, and then "Get ATG ban"... no kill = no fun = hating = possible hacking = get this guy ban.

My point is, it is not just about "you" having fun, do think about other players in game, they want to levels their races and have fun too. They want to win a round or two too.

When you see yourself killing too much.. just relax and slow down your pace in game, use a knife or pistol race. Die a few time or so. That will fix your problem.

If you continue to be ragepage killing, ATG, I am sure, you will get ban one day. I have seen players like you before.

Good Luck

P.S. I do play server 2 sometime haha.

I killed this kid a few time last night. It is not that easy because of his race and the way he plays his race. For other players, it is hard to catch you.

ATG, I am sure you are having fun in this server, that is why you are care enough to start a thread.

However, if you are too good in game, no one will like you.

Who would like to come in a server and get killed by the same guy rounds after rounds?

The only way to get this guy out of the server is to get him ban, hacking is a easy idea, and he will be best fit to that category. Get ATG ban and we will have fun, and I could level my races.

Even you have proof you are not hacking, players in game is not having fun, not enjoying playing with you, they will start hating, and then "Get ATG ban"... no kill = no fun = hating = possible hacking = get this guy ban.

My point is, it is not just about "you" having fun, do think about other players in game, they want to levels their races and have fun too. They want to win a round or two too.

When you see yourself killing too much.. just relax and slow down your pace in game, use a knife or pistol race. Die a few time or so. That will fix your problem.

If you continue to be ragepage killing, ATG, I am sure, you will get ban one day. I have seen players like you before.

Good Luck

P.S. I do play server 2 sometime haha.

Although i get your point it realy doesnt make sense in the grand scheme of things. The point of the game is to kill and basicly, be "Beter" Then other people. Sure people will hate me because i can kill entire teams by myself that doesnt warrant any action simply because there are no rule breaking, and to ban because you dont like someone has already been denied on these very forums.

Now about "Slowing down" My entire time playing this server is my slow down time. Its just to relax and have fun. Not only is it my slow down and just fuck around time - its also using a horrible mouse which i cant do any quick twitch manuevers with( Still miss my mx518,) but also using a Soon-to-be fried 15 inch CRT moniter that i cant see distances with. It makes it very hard to properly aim and shoot precise.

You would have a valid point that i could agree with if i wasnt already in a slow down and fuck around mode. This may sound arrogant, but fuck im an arrogant person when i deserve to be - You dont want to see me at my 100%. That would be a site to cry at.

Thanks for your responce.

You need to play more than one race. You are good but I can still take you on.

I do play more then one race, but lately i have been leveling races that to open up the next tier, which i find dissapointing to add.

Races i ussualy use; Human, Undead, Orc, Blood Mage, Shadow Hunter, Succubus, Crpyt, Bulb, Army Off, Ranger, Dunpeal, Drac, White Mage, Elemental Sorc.

Those are the ones i mainly change up from.

Lately i have been finishing off leveling my Head hunter which i just recently have. That had over 70 levels and i dispise the race so it took me awhile. Also been leveling Kapalla (Eh..) Archer ( Horrible ) Shocker (Stupid) and a few others which i cant remember there names atm.

And your comment, Sure anyone can take me on - but even then i dont see anyone who kills entire teams by themselves with the handicaps i have to deal with. Just for fun, let me tell you so you guys can see what i have to deal with.

Mouse - Horrible movement, No precise registry, No Quick twitch, Moving the mouse suddendly to fast causes it to go crazy and "reset" itself back to center view before said movement was started, Very small wrong size of grip.

Moniter - Old 15" CRT about to die. Flickers, Constant movement and disortient lines around the edges, Curves to the outside on edges, Randomly resets itself so i go blind for a few seconds. Windows 7 not liking CRTS wont let it go past 60 refresh rate which burns my eyes to hell and causes another problem (will get to that.) Cant see distance AT ALL with this moniter everythings very dark and for some reason it tends to tunnel inwards as you look down distance.

Eyes - I have a screwed up eye. For reasons i wont go into, surgury that failed for my eyes has caused them to "leak" so to speak. They get watery at times and i have to wipe them. And heres where the problems compact and gives you all that bonus against me; The moniter i have causes my eyes to water more cause of the refresh rate. Causing me to have to wipe them more which in turn causes my eyes to get red and BURN where i cant keep my eyes fully open. Which causes them to water even more, which then i have to continue to wipe! So i not only am blind most of the time cause there burning like mad causing me to barely keep them open if i can, i have to also take a hand OFF my mouse at least every 10 seconds to wipe my eye which in turn then causes me to be vurnerible cause my hand is off my mouse. Countless times i have died for only that said reason. But i ussualy can react fast enough, throw my hand back down to the mouse and fire before he kills me. Just proven most of the people on the server have slow reaction times.

Back - Because of work i have horrible back pains. ( I am an Iron Worker .) When i sit i constantly have to shift and turn and deal with the pain. Which would be fine... but because of the next problem i have it doesnt mix well

Rheumatoid arthritis - If you dont know what it is, look it up, but basicly its my joints attacking themselves. I have pains all over my body that gets beyond belief. So my work injurys with RA makes for some hard dealings.

Now for some that happens for me alot, but may also happen to a few of you;

Hands - While playing, because of the difference in temperature between me and the room im in, my hands get freezing cold. Which anyone who plays css competitively will know it severly screws your aiming, reaction, and movement. When the hands get cold it causes them to "water" cause of the difference in heat and fast heart beating from playing the game which then causes more problems.

Oh and do i find all this highly self boasting, self indulging and arrogant? Sure do but i earned it.

Dont like me? Good. Cause peoples best cant even equal my relaxed "Fuck around mood" while i have defective equipment and other defects that make it harder to play.

Thanks for responding.