Sign in to follow this  
Papa

Age Limit for Warden

The kids in general dont annoy me infact they make me lol the only one i cant stand are the people below

Annoying Kid:"Hey.....hey....hey warden.....hey...."

Warden:"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!"

Annoying Kid:"Can I be wraden next round :3?"

Warden(Skotti):".....gtfo"

I saw skotti do this and it was lul...

or this

Annoying Kid:"A T IS SHOOTING ME A T IS SHOOTING ME OMG HES SHOOTING ME"

Random CT:"shoot back?"

Annoying Kid:"OMG WHAT DO I DO OMG SOMEONE HELP ME AAAAAAAAH"

Warden:"Kill him then"

Annoying Kid:"CAN I KILL THEM THEY ARE SHOOTING ME I DONT KNOW WUT TO DO"

SuperNova:"No you cant shoot him your not old enough to have a gun license and the Terrorist is doing his duty as a responsible citizen and trying to arrest you...but your resisting so hes taking you down by force..."

Me:"What you can do though is run in circles while screaming over warden until you catch the Attention of an admin...once this happens your pretty much saved...the admin will take proper measure to make sure you are no longer being shot at by means of slay or restrict..hope this solves your poblem :D!"

Okay so i was wrong, everyone makes mistakes.

Wait, saying that would contradict me saying that little kids should not have the privilege to play as CT.

Fuck me and forget this thread ever existed.

Young wardens make me more likely to rebel, proven fact.

I rebel either way, its the fun of the JB server.

On topic : Age doesn't necessarily determine maturity.

I think that's a horrible idea and doesn't it have a limit to how many there is? So you should just deal with it. If their doing anything against the rules you could just get an admin to deal with it but if their obbeying the rules there is nothing wrong with it.

It's okay for kids to be warden...at the expense of my ears. but if the orders don't make sense.. gtfo. if he freekills...gtfo. There should be a server message that says: "IF YOU WANNA BE A GOOD WARDEN, LISTEN TO OTHER VETERAN WARDENS." and name off a couple...but not triv. or grog (icebox?).

.but not triv. or grog (icebox?).

Icebox shouldn't be warden....evar, 90% of the time he'll be eatin' nuts when he's giving orders, as fun as it is to piss him with the constant'you got nuts in yo mouth' it gets annoying after some time.

lol icebox is a terrible warden and admin, he's freekilled so many times, on freedays/zfd's he always says "LOL some of those were probably freekills but i don't care"

To be honest,most little kids dont end up being warden because everyone screams over them on purpose.

To be honest,most little kids dont end up being warden because everyone screams over them on purpose.

Thats not true. Usually warden is someone who is not a little kid. I haven't seen a kid being warden for some time now.

HAHAHA i think i am infamous for passing warden on to random people which half time end up being little kids and the round epic fails for cts of course. but then again ive seen some rounds where the round went fine it all matters in how much experience they have or if they listened to the previous wardens.

One could make a point how gay used to not mean homosexual.

As much as Triv = WOW TRIV, he at least can get through a round and would rather have him on my CT team than Petite or Boxman. It's gay how CTs do not grab any weapons, and I might just start restricting for that. I blame the whole team for fail, not the warden.

Would you restrict WARDEN MONKEH?

No, everyone screams over them because the rest of the server is populated with other little kids or mental deficients.

Monkeh may not always grab guns but he'll at least give REAL orders and make the round fun. He's still helping the team, just with his wardening

he doesn't grab guns because hes too cool for them. backstabs ftw.

he doesn't grab guns because hes too cool for them. backstabs ftw.

I don't know about that. I always see him with the machine gun lol. I don't know if you guys see it, but thats just me.