Sign in to follow this  
Granado.

Question about demos.

well i dont now why you would put a video of someone hacking on youtube? as for just a normal video, i would ask if you were going to include the server ip and stuff like that. also if you are going to include other players, make sure to ask them first. i am also in the process of making a video on server one. i asked oracion first if its good with him if i used the ip to try to get some new players in. i just think you should ask even if you dont have to. it just showes that you have a good level of respect for the server and the players/members who play.in my video im putting time of me and OTHER players/members who have skill and are willing to let me. i think it would just be best if you asked an admin first anyway. it will only benifit you =)

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

if you have any questions with making videos then you can just pm me, good luck=)

i still dont get why you would put a video of someone hacking on youtube. the only thing that can come to my mind is that someone would ask you to record them when they hack.

idk why i said both. i should've said just for a normal video. gots to choose my words corrctly, sorry. but thanks for the answer.

shouldnt be an issue. I dont think you have to ask them

No Personal information is being shared.

Sign in to follow this