Sign in to follow this  
Contract Killer

New Pistol

wait i thought glocks were illegal in us????!@??!?!?@?!?@!?!?@

Might be out of your price range, and I don't know if you have one already, but I say go for a Walther PPS. Out of those, though, tough call. Either but the Glock.

GET THE WALTHER PPK AND ACT LIKE YOU'RE JAMES BOND.

GET THE WALTHER PPK AND ACT LIKE YOU'RE JAMES BOND.

FUCK YEAH!

But I don't think I'm going to buy a pistol anymore, one of my friends convinced me to build an AR, and that's what I'm going to do. Aiming to look like this:

1272723909690.jpg

damn, BUILD an AR? ._. ahaha thats pretty cool. what's it gonna pack though? 7.62? ;)

Side note: COULD YOU IMAGINE A .50 AUTOMATIC? ....bye bye shoulder...bones....spine... LOL

5.56/.223, It's mainly gonna be a sporting weapon, maybe varmit. Oh, and they do make an M16 style in .50 Beowulf:

http://www.gundealeronline.com/Alexander-Arms-50-Beowulf-7-1-Semi-Automatic-5-p/beoentry.htm

Go with the Smith & Wesson 500... Way better than that puny thing lol may cost a lot more... about double those pistols but hey I'd say it's worth it (might have to be good at finding things)

Guest Fohacidal
FUCK YEAH!

But I don't think I'm going to buy a pistol anymore, one of my friends convinced me to build an AR, and that's what I'm going to do. Aiming to look like this:

1272723909690.jpg

Good luck building something on an outdated platform

Throw em all out ;)

Kimber 1911 Gold Match II :D

You don't have my hands though :/ That gun... it just feels way too right for me XD

Guest Fohacidal
Says the 1911 lover.

And I don't get the disadvantage, the M4/16 is probably the biggest platform ever.

There is a difference between being called outdated and actually being outdated. The mechanics that make up the m4 and m16 are incredibly outdated and underperform side by side next to current generation rifles. The 1911 however, is still one of the most extensively used, supported and effective handgun platforms in the world even to this day. There are several rifles Id pick over an M4-m16-ar15-etc but none Id pick over a 1911

There is a difference between being called outdated and actually being outdated. The mechanics that make up the m4 and m16 are incredibly outdated and underperform side by side next to current generation rifles. The 1911 however, is still one of the most extensively used, supported and effective handgun platforms in the world even to this day. There are several rifles Id pick over an M4-m16-ar15-etc but none Id pick over a 1911

This gun is going to be used mostly for sport, so why do I need something brand spanking new? I'm not in the military. There are very few other guns I can think of that are simple to build, and fairly cheap, with a vast assortment of options.

Guest Fohacidal
This gun is going to be used mostly for sport, so why do I need something brand spanking new? I'm not in the military. There are very few other guns I can think of that are simple to build, and fairly cheap, with a vast assortment of options.

Especially if its for sport you can do better and not lose in the modularity department. The only advantage it has is its price, Im not saying doing what you are doing is wrong, if I could Id get another rifle just for kicks, I was just implying its overrated.

5.56/.223, It's mainly gonna be a sporting weapon, maybe varmit. Oh, and they do make an M16 style in .50 Beowulf:

http://www.gundealeronline.com/Alexander-Arms-50-Beowulf-7-1-Semi-Automatic-5-p/beoentry.htm

5.56 sounds like a good one : ) but mother bitch... how do you fire that beowulf......thing? haha

GO BUY A MAKROV... just for its cool holster. LOL.

5.56 sounds like a good one : ) but mother bitch... how do you fire that beowulf......thing? haha

GO BUY A MAKROV... just for its cool holster. LOL.

The .50 Beowulf isn't like a a .50 BMG round, it is closer to the S&W .500 round. The third one from the left is the Beowulf, and the first is the 5.56:

AR-15W.jpg