Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

Jailbreak Veteran Admins

I've been playing consistently since the day that the jailbreak server was made

not many people like that fact

You redeem yourself though.

And what waffle said.

Lies, I never saw you in the ICop and Shippo days. :o

I remember Waffle in those days, not Zach though... Maybe I did. It's easier to remember CTs than it is Ts.

And on the subject of cluster. Now that you have the responsibility you have to grab a gun and do some work now. You do mess around a lot. Not as bad as those listed below...

Lets give Petite Caesar, Boxman, and You Made admin too while I am thing about it.

Yeah, Alwaysfail has not been around long enough.

sG | Zachmanman

sG | Super NovaCaine

sG | Iraling removed for inactivity

sG | whisper-er

sG | Moose

sG | Chicago Ted

sG | Tex1an2

sG | Bayo Auto

sG | blob

wind.exe [GFTF]

sG | Ernie

sG | Shotgunsnipa

sG | Mr.Moo

diabeticdaniel

sG | clusterFuck

sG | Bulldog

These are the only real people I remember playing with when i first played there.

The rest, you might of been there, but were not active. As much as these.

Too bad the servers not a year old.

GG!

I was here since the beginning nub. You don't even know!

fuck, thanks for remembering me guys.. : ( i played there when icop and waffle whoar'd over points...and shippo walled.

I remember I remember. I played CT only back then. I would try to imitate Icop as warden so many raged.

I remember I remember. I played CT only back then. I would try to imitate Icop as warden so many raged.

LOL i think i remember that.. but honestly... he was a pretty good warden once you got around his fucked up orders....i wanna rebel. nao.

Where did Icop go?

He "quit" this game, but hes come on from time to time for like 1 minute then leaves again

He "quit" this game, but hes come on from time to time for like 1 minute then leaves again

If you see [A]im on, that's Icop. Looked him up on hlstats when I saw that it was an actual admin, previous names included sG | Icop [L5]

If you see [A]im on, that's Icop. Looked him up on hlstats when I saw that it was an actual admin, previous names included sG | Icop [L5]

really? sweeeeeeettt

lol he has a lot of shit to do now a days... his career is on the line!

I also think this verteran thingy is a bad idea if there's gonna be a ton of people T_T... everyone's gonna be immune rofl.. we're gonna have like 100 gods.

lol he has a lot of shit to do now a days... his career is on the line!

I also think this verteran thingy is a bad idea if there's gonna be a ton of people T_T... everyone's gonna be immune rofl.. we're gonna have like 100 gods.

I work full time. There is always time for fun.

Guest Waffle

ICop has college or something along the lines of that. Him and I would go for the most kills/fucked up orders. Then after he left, I just stopped caring and just watched people rage. That and I miss Shippo's walls.

Ya I agree, if your going to have like 30 people, whats the point.

Just have the normal, awesome admins, who always where there when someone complained, and make them VA.

If you give it out like candy then it won't make a differance, but just stop people from being punished by other admins who don't have VA if they themselves actually fuck up.

Ya I agree, if your going to have like 30 people, whats the point.

Just have the normal, awesome admins, who always where there when someone complained, and make them VA.

If you give it out like candy then it won't make a differance, but just stop people from being punished by other admins who don't have VA if they themselves actually fuck up.

I admit it does need to be small, but keep in mind the players that are there (at least that I see) on most days

sG | Zachmanman

sG | blob

wind.exe [GFTF]

sG | Mr.Moo

diabeticdaniel

sG | clusterFuck

The other players aren't on as much :/