Sign in to follow this  
Guest willis_690

Picture Thread!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cleric™ @ Mar 20 2007, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

That door in your celing is where you keep all the dead people.

Rofl that door is to enter the place where the pipelines of the air conditioner goes and where there is a shit load of dust, hhhmm maybe somebody is in there ? Who knows?

Guest willis_690

Cmon You pussies I may look like a emo but it was jsut cut and its was supposed to be a punk rocker kinda look to it. Nice Howard and Phoenix Looks Cool.

Guest Politely Owned

HAHA smile.gif thanks loathsome, you are the first person to brave anything in this thread and i honor that smile.gif

Guest cleric

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Politely Owned @ Mar 21 2007, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

HAHA smile.gif thanks loathsome, you are the first person to brave anything in this thread and i honor that smile.gif

dude, I am dressed up like elvis......

Guest Politely Owned

for halloween... so?

Guest Nintendofann11

I think I got it when I was 7. I used to pretend to play Iron Man by Black Sabbath to it. I have a video of me using the wig you see on that globe in one of the early pictures playing Dragula by Rob Zombie and making fun of the way he sings.

Guest willis_690

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Politely Owned @ Mar 21 2007, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Liar I started this thread and my pic is on there! n00b...

Guest Animekakashi

"Howard Dean"

Sexy pic bro hahahaaahahhahahahha

Guest Nintendofann11

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mesa @ Mar 21 2007, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I like the pirate poster on your wall, Loathsome. Kicks much ass.

Actually it's a flag.

Before my uncle died he took all the old toys in my closet and hung them on my wall making a cool display. I'll put up a picture of it later.

Guest Nintendofann11

o lawd

I was at the bottom of the food chain before I posted my pictures

Are you all pedos or something? lawl

More pictures...

My "Wall of Weapons"

picture049rx8.jpg

Top sword I bought from my grandparents for $40 dollars. It's beautiful, so it was a steal. The second one was a birthday gift from my friend, Kohlman. (Who you will see later.)

picture051vt0.jpg

I burn incense when I want to smell something besides wet dog and car diesel.

picture052uf1.jpg

My friend Kohlman and myself in Rob Zombie mode. He's not emo, he just likes the style for whatever reason. Actually he listens to Lamb of God and Job For A Cowboy and stuff like that.

picture054pl0.jpg

A knife I got for Christmas from my grandparents. It's Arabian or something.

picture057jq8.jpg

Part of my Wall of Weapons. Mainly just old toys.

picture058vp1.jpg

It's those glasses that have that plastic glass stuff that makes every light source have rainbows around it.

picture068zg8.jpg

DRAAAAGULAAAAAA

I will sing like Rob Zombie on request only on the Zombie server.

I'll post moar later.

Guest Politely Owned

i bet you would know how sharp they are, you cut off your own wang with it smile.gif

Guest kid_robot

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

i bet you would know how sharp they are, you cut off your own wang with it

wow just wow

Guest cleric

Good ol' Katana (Uichigatana) & Wakizashi combo, but personally, I would rather take a greek or roman sword just for the pure badassness of it all.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (clericâ„¢ @ Mar 23 2007, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Good ol' Katana (Uichigatana) & Wakizashi combo, but personally, I would rather take a greek or roman sword just for the pure badassness of it all.

x10 agree.

Guest Nintendofann11

I actually have a katana.

Guest cleric

Yup, me too. Its all fucked up from my attempts at cutting trees though.

You live in Houston, ever go to the Renaissance Festival? There is one shop that specializes in sword and the like, they usually have some nice fat Gladius swords and this year, I am going to buy one.

Sign in to follow this