Sign in to follow this  
Contract Killer

Jared is the Biggest Tool Ever

Nice title. You choose it or did Hobo rage when he found out he wasn't gonna get to name it?

... I thought it'd only be right to have the father name it.

Guest formerlyaeth
no the point was that we are both acting childish, but you already knew that and where to busy continuing what i was trying to end. I was trying to be, mature.

comma rape.

no im the only one laughing at you guys. i will wait on wookies post with him taking his time to find all the polysyllabic words in the thesaurus to call me dumb.

So how long did it take you to search for polysyllabic in the dictionary? I'm assuming you probably used your iPad like a faggot to look it up too, huh? Could have gotten a magnifying glass and held an iTouch in front of it. Presto, a fucking iPad. Congratulations Jared, you confirmed your homosexuality by not only using an iPad like a faggot, but waiting for me to take a dump on your face.

The package has been delivered. We'll be airdropping Scotty in soon.

scott-toilet-paper.jpg

So how long did it take you to search for polysyllabic in the dictionary? I'm assuming you probably used your iPad like a faggot to look it up too, huh? Could have gotten a magnifying glass and held an iTouch in front of it. Presto, a fucking iPad. Congratulations Jared, you confirmed your homosexuality by not only using an iPad like a faggot, but waiting for me to take a dump on your face.

scott-toilet-paper.jpg

I only laughed because my real name is scotty.

Guest formerlyaeth

ITT: Jared learned a new word in Remedial English today

You guys have nothing better to do than make fun of Jared for using a big word. I salute you all.

go gargle cyanide and kill yourself

scott-toilet-paper.jpg

umm, nope that was a 'see wat a did there?' without the 'see wat i did there?' its the only sentence i use a large word, and no i didnt look it up, i learned it in english when doing highkoos (poem thing with certen amounts of syllables.) and uve used that scott paper towel thing a few times, get something new.

EDIT: tristen is the only one here that has gotten one thing right about my life so far. (and i kno that that sentence is going to be trolled more. lol u fail.)

and wookie u can keep those paper towels because they can help u clean the shit off your face. how are the raccoons?

6 pages, im impressed.

umm, nope that was a 'see wat a did there?' without the 'see wat i did there?' its the only sentence i use a large word, and no i didnt look it up, i learned it in english when doing highkoos (poem thing with certen amounts of syllables.) and uve used that scott paper towel thing a few times, get something new.

EDIT: tristen is the only one here that has gotten one thing right about my life so far. (and i kno that that sentence is going to be trolled more. lol u fail.)

and wookie u can keep those paper towels because they can help u clean the shit off your face. how are the raccoons?

6 pages, im impressed.

I don't recall ever posting a picture of Scott toilet paper. If so, it was never as epic as this. You still got some in your teeth. Oh and using that which I just trolled you with doesn't work. Maybe if you got Samm to sit out on the corner later every night you could fork up the cash she makes to invest in another iPad to look shit up WHILE you're making retarded posts. The racoons are doing fine, thanks for asking.

By the way, it's spelled Haiku you dumbfuck. You learned polysyllabic but couldn't even spell a five letter word denoting that which you're currently working on in class? Was that a "see what I did there" too? Or are you naturally that retarded?

Guess it runs in the family.

I don't recall ever posting a picture of Scott toilet paper. If so, it was never as epic as this. You still got some in your teeth. Oh and using that which I just trolled you with doesn't work. Maybe if you got Samm to sit out on the corner later every night you could fork up the cash she makes to invest in another iPad to look shit up WHILE you're making retarded posts. The racoons are doing fine, thanks for asking.

By the way, it's spelled Haiku you dumbfuck. You learned polysyllabic but couldn't even spell a five letter word denoting that which you're currently working on in class? Was that a "see what I did there" too? Or are you naturally that retarded?

This post is full of own and lulz.

YourWinAgain-BigBanner.jpg

whoa, rage? that was a heap of rage, if your that mad over the internet, then well, you need to go outside for a walk. hows ur mom, the chain smoker? cancer, or is she dead? dont worry she and you will die worthless lives, guess it runs in the family. dude ur rly mad, i see that as i won, kuz it looks as if u just shit yourself. bye bye.

^^not raging, i know i took it to far. (just as bad as the retard comment.)

EDIT: i said one thing involving wookie, that im sure would happen, and he rages. lol. and using my sister as a way to troll, nah doesnt do anything. and the retard thing, lol i spelt one word wrong. here its spelt raccoons not racoons, cant spell an eight letter word dumb fuck, dumb fuck is 2 words not one. polysyllabic came up with spell check, haiku didnt.

Yay nearly 3000 views on a thread about me, thanks contract i hardly ever work up that many views, all i need to do is point out something no one rly cares about. :D

ADD ONE MORE THING: b4 wookie or someone says how my life is pointless. let me review wookies, you sit on the internet all day and make fun of kids half as old as you, life well lived? ur a badass now arnt you? wookie=keyboard warrior

-sent from my ipad.

whoa, rage? that was a heap of rage, if your that mad over the internet, then well, you need to go outside for a walk. hows ur mom, the chain smoker? cancer, or is she dead? dont worry she and you will die worthless lives, guess it runs in the family. dude ur rly mad, i see that as i won, kuz it looks as if u just shit yourself. bye bye.

^^not raging, i know i took it to far. (just as bad as the retard comment.)

EDIT: i said one thing involving wookie, that im sure would happen, and he rages. lol. and using my sister as a way to troll, nah doesnt do anything. and the retard thing, lol i spelt one word wrong. here its spelt raccoons not racoons, cant spell an eight letter word dumb fuck, dumb fuck is 2 words not one. polysyllabic came up with spell check, haiku didnt.

Yay nearly 3000 views on a thread about me, thanks contract i hardly ever work up that many views, all i need to do is point out something no one rly cares about. :D

lolumad. Y'all some hypocrites.

inb4ban.

http://gizmodo.com/5458382/8-things-that-suck-about-the-ipad

some dumb points, but some good ones too.

Y'all some hypocrites

mhmm. i like how immature we all are :D well when im unbant i will grant u 3 wishes. but u will loose the first 2 to taxes.

erm, the reason i got the ipad is kuz i had no more pace on my ipod touch so i needed a new ipod and spent the extra 200 so bigger screen and kuz u do my productive things. and i can keep my ipod for music and not carry the ipad around looking like a foo with my pants on the ground.