Sign in to follow this  
HoboInArmy

[Notice] The Server

Im sorry I wasted your money for two days. I got caught up try to make a successful non minge server. We are giving RP another chance and to not be JB V2.

He's not blaming you, Hobo. If people came in with a more mature attitude, none of this would've escalated. All in all, we've a chance to make a successful RP server if you select admins carefully to maintain some semblance of normalcy. That's about it, really. I'm game to give it one more shot.

I actually love RP a lot. But ever since the restart [its not becuase I lost everything] Everytime I go on someone is breaking the rules and no one is there to stop it. Or even bother to stop it. I will give RP another week before I connect again. Hopfully it can change from semi-serious to Serious RP.

RP is fun *cringe*, but, as Ted said, we'd need a serious attitude adjustment. We'd need more admins to contend to the constant barrage of griefing (also, those who -should- have it don't. and those who -do- didn't know how to ban/kick etc.) Not only that, but there were admins who also abused their power to either give them an advantage over other players or not follow the rules.

Also, perhaps keep the lock on? It won't prevent all the griefing as I'm sure the password would circulate fairly quickly, but at least it'll keep random server hoppers from griefing the sG server.