Sign in to follow this  
Guest some fag

PS3 vs Xbox 360

the only reason the 360 is better is because it doesnt load everything off the HD which therfore makes it run smoother.... and faster.... but the PS3 DOES have a better graphic card than the 360.....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MDK @ Mar 29 2007, 12:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

the only reason the 360 is better is because it doesnt load everything off the HD which therfore makes it run smoother.... and faster.... but the PS3 DOES have a better graphic card than the 360.....

True I just want to clarify it too Ps3 does not save and everything to the HD you can cache it to make it load faster, It's like Tekken on the psp when you do game sharing the person without it can cache the data to his psp to allow it to load faster.

Lets just agree both have ups and downs and pretty much even out with those and they have great futures ahead of them.

Zeus I feel for ya

Guest some fag

Ummm, no. The Xbox has a more powerful GPU and CPU.

Here's the thing, the Xbox GPU is an R600 by design, and this GPU is as powerful as an 8800GTS.

The RSX is based of the nVidia NV47 (G70) GPU, which if you didn't know is the 7XXX series GPU. The RSX runs with a little more power than an nVidia 7800GTX.

These facts tell us that there is no way the RSX is faster than Xenos (Xbox's GPU).

Again these are all proven, tested facts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Mar 29 2007, 01:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Ummm, no. The Xbox has a more powerful GPU and CPU.

Here's the thing, the Xbox GPU is an R600 by design, and this GPU is as powerful as an 8800GTS.

The RSX is based of the nVidia NV47 (G70) GPU, which if you didn't know is the 7XXX series GPU. The RSX runs with a little more power than an nVidia 7800GTX.

These facts tell us that there is no way the RSX is faster than Xenos (Xbox's GPU).

Again these are all proven, tested facts.

ok smart 1.... wheres the link to it?

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MDK @ Mar 28 2007, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

ok smart 1.... wheres the link to it?

Well, you are quite off, aren't you?

Go to the article on the first page, and it will dissect each part and explain to you the manufacturer specs and the tested specs.

Trust me, Sony and nVidia claimed it to be the same GPU as I stated earlier.

We also know that this the Xenos GPU is an early R600, being more powerful than the 8800GTS.

Just wanted to state Sony is no longer losing like 300-400 on each ps3 now. They have a blu-ray player they made that they will be selling for $600 tops this summer so at most they're losing $100.

Guest some fag

Well, I have no idea. Oh well.

But really, with the whole HD-DVD Blu-Ray thing, HD-DVD really is the way to go. It doesn't matter how much more Blu-Ray can hold because HD-DVD's maximum capacity, which after further research, appears to be 40-45Gb, and there are absolutely NO games on the PS3 that will hold any more than that. The video quality is hardly different, and HD-DVD is much cheaper to produce.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Mar 29 2007, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

But really, with the whole HD-DVD Blu-Ray thing, HD-DVD really is the way to go. It doesn't matter how much more Blu-Ray can hold because HD-DVD's maximum capacity, which after further research, appears to be 40-45Gb, and there are absolutely NO games on the PS3 that will hold any more than that. The video quality is hardly different, and HD-DVD is much cheaper to produce.

Fuck sakes..Look i can prove all your points wrong. And if you know any thing of arguement you must have 3 legit points to win.

You dont have any but you continue to ramble on.

Blu-Ray is the new MOVIE watching HI-DEF .....And who are you to say a game couldnt hold that much.. And further more WHO ARE YOU! to even tell me that Blue-Ray is worse compared to HD-DVD...

Do you work at a electronic store? Do you know what DLP is? Or rear screen projection? Do you know how LCD works? Do you know 1080p is the highest DEF you can get? Do you know that BlueRay is coming out withh 200GB's + CD's late 2007?

The answer is NO NO NO NO NO NO NO, Fact is more people are buying PS3's now then WII's and amount of PS3's being sold a month is starting to get caught up to XBOX360's. Those are facts..

O and yes the PS3 has a better graphics cards.. You keep screaming GPU.. Im sad to say im very douptful at this time that you can even tell me what that is.

Like iv said before your clouding your judgment because you only own XBOX360. This is like the argument me AND YOU HAD ABOUT YOU DUMB AS MP3 PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying to tell me th ZUNE was better then IPOD....christ your nutz

Guest some fag

Read this. This is another article (among the numerous others) that supports all the things I have said.

http://www.hardcoreware.net/reviews/review-348-1.htm

See, Shakin', this is proof. You have none of it. Until you can get an article that is unbiased and supports you, you can't post back after this. I will just remove your non-sense posts.

EDIT: Check this out:

http://www.itvidya.com/playstation_3_vs_xbox_360

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Mar 29 2007, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Companies like Square Enix want blu-ray for being able to hold so much because well they like to create works of art in cut scenes and they can do that alot more with blu-ray.

Guest some fag

Well, I guess that Shakin' can't come up with an intelligent answer, seeing as how he doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about. Oh yeah, I am comparing apples to apples. Let's review.

I'm comparing:

CPU to CPU

GPU to GPU

Disc drive to disc drive

So, tell me how these are different? Oh yeah, they aren't. Now, get some sources, or stop arguing. I will just delete any more posts without sources.

Sign in to follow this