Sign in to follow this  
myguy1224

Help FPS lag dont know what to do

http://www.xfire.com/video/271f3d/

^^ is a video of me Lagging on WCS1 and it happens every 30 seconds for about 5 seconds then after another 30 seconds 5 more seconds of lag

This also happens on World of Warcraft

It is very frustrating and was wondering if i could get some help and maybe free myself of this problem for good

Also in the video i had a 45 clip but shop 90 times do to a weird bug i had, 2 shots for every 1 bullet

PLEASE HELP ME

Ok, so first things first, make sure hl.exe isn't blocked by your firewall or any of that shaz.

Run the ingame gfx test, if your results show a lower average fps than what you have your FPS capped at, lower your FPS cap :P (fps_max I believe)

Also run a test of your gfx card, it may be getting hot or something, causing it to process more slowly. You can find any number of graphics card diagnostics just by googling...I'm sure people can suggest some for you.

If your gfx card is overheating (my problem xD), then you need to find a better gfx card, or a better way to cool it (the latter > the former)

Let me know if none of that is the case, and I'll see what I can does.

I have had a problem of overheating before(i have a laptop, so major overheating xD), but i got a cooling system that works like a charm

But i dont know what you mean by i have my FPS capped. could you explain it a different way maybe, For idiots like myself =D

Sign in to follow this