Sign in to follow this  
Marvin

Mass Effect 2

Fucking. Amazing. Game.

At first I was a little worried about the new game mechanics after being used to ME1, but they're growing on me a bit. I have no complaints at all other than the dancers on Omega not being nude. I'm sure there's gonna be a mod for that. But yeah. The graphics are great, the sound is good, the combat is fun, and the story is good too.

If you're looking for a single player shooter with rpg elements this game is for you.

Mass Effect 2 was shit in my opinion. Overly complicated shit way too much going on, fuck that journal bullshit and investigating shit. And holy fuck- like 50 hours of cinematic crap.

I couldn't stand it, I took the game back early (rented).

Just reminded me of Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic

Now that was a fuckin' sick game.

have you played ME1?

and what journal/investigating BS? you mean finding out why human colonies are going missing?

anyway, i was hoping for an rpg w/ shooter elements instead of a shooter w/ rpg elements

I personally felt that ME2 lacked quite a bit... infact I deleted it and I don't plan on playing it again = /. I played ME1 though and liked it = )