Sign in to follow this  
SL1CK

Death...

I don't think I can make a mistake describing myself, sorry.

On the other hand, humanoids with IQs of less than 65, like yours, can make mistakes describing themselves so let me help you. You are a homosexual who does heroin daily and then tries to find large pointy objects to stick up his anal cavity which he does repeatedly until he ejaculates all over his cat's anus. You then proceed shoving said point objects into the cat's semenized anus at which point your parents come home, witness this act, and join in on it.

(By the way this is just for fun for those idiots who think this is a flame war.)

You are CLEARLY mistaken. You didnt not understand the definitions of vocabulary words. A homosexual, in any way, will not ejaculate on his pet animal. Instead, he will find some guy to fuck or just go to a gay bar. The person who engages in a bukkake, or any other sexual activity with an animal is called a zoophile. Your mistake in wording clearly cost you the arguement.

In other words,

i-shall-not-tolerate-such-rubbish-good-day-sir.jpg

You are CLEARLY mistaken. You didnt not understand the definitions of vocabulary words. A homosexual, in any way, will not ejaculate on his pet animal. Instead, he will find some guy to fuck or just go to a gay bar. The person who engages in a bukkake, or any other sexual activity with an animal is called a zoophile. Your mistake in wording clearly cost you the arguement.

In other words,

i-shall-not-tolerate-such-rubbish-good-day-sir.jpg

You are in fact a homosexual, just the situation I described had to do with zoophilia. Also, you spelled argument wrong and said "You didnt not understand".

Stop trying to find images made by 11 year old asians to prove your point.

You are in fact a homosexual, just the situation I described had to do with zoophilia. Also, you spelled argument wrong and said "You didnt not understand".

Stop trying to find images made by 11 year old asians to prove your point.

It doesnt matter if i spelled a couple of things wrong, i was just typing fast because i was so eager to pwn you aka slap my penis across your face, which in fact i did. And the image is just a quick summary or a conclusion basically, you cant devaluate my statements because of an image. And even though the image was created by asians, asians are much smarter than you anyway so there is nothing wrong with it.

It doesnt matter if i spelled a couple of things wrong, i was just typing fast because i was so eager to pwn you aka slap my penis across your face, which in fact i did. And the image is just a quick summary or a conclusion basically, you cant devaluate my statements because of an image. And even though the image was created by asians, asians are much smarter than you anyway so there is nothing wrong with it.

The point wasn't that asians were dumb, but in fact that they had small penises. And since you're using asian images and defending them, you must be asian-related, making your penis in fact small which contradicts your phrase "slap my penis across your face" which would be literally impossible with a penis the length of a cocktail weenie. And I type fast, if not faster than you and still do not make any mistakes. And in fact, you didn't "pwn" me. I don't need a summary for a 3-sentence post, but I can imagine why you would need one (IQ <65).