Sign in to follow this  
EvilLlama

My new welcome home gifts to myself.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]730[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]729[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]728[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]727[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]732[/ATTACH]So My new cars I got a few weeks ago,

Got me a 2009 Audi S8 V10 and for the wife, 2009 Q7 emphsis on how good the reviews are on it, so she is a happy camper now!.

And im home so it was nice to not have any payments and walk in to a dealership and pay, I got 8500 off the Q7 and 10000 off the S8 when i told them it was a cash deal and would be paying in full lol...

Oh and I painted my house lol.

We will see you all soon

Llama

pencil.png

I will get some photos that i will take, the q7 and s8 seems nice and got some real good deals, paid 39500 for the q7 and 75,200 for the s8 minus tax and title and cant go wrong with it as long as the Transmission does not have any problems on the q7. Im at work right now so, you all are making me worry yeah that is the photo from the site, but looks just like the wifeys, As far as the s8, it was delevered from a dealership in Mechanicsburg, PA hope i got a good deal, They said i have 30 days, plus it still has the factory warranty till 40k and till 2013, Im afraid now. Hope i did not get screwed The Q7 is being delerved from Santa Ana, and I should get the s in 14 days The carfax is kinda freeking me out a bit besides There is a money back for 15 days after delervery to look over the cars. SO i should be all good acording to desert Audi

What's your job Llama?

AvionicsTech/ Eng for General Atomics, Predator, Reaper, and Avenger

Do you know what they are?

i played css for over 4372 hours just because im cool liek that n stuff Jesus sketchmaticx do yo uhave a life?? lol

[ATTACH=CONFIG]733[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]734[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]735[/ATTACH]

pencil.png

send me your resume, we are hiring.,..

Let's hope a spot is still open when I finish school. How much are you making btw if you dont mind me asking? If you do, nm then just curious.

Oh, Llama, everyone wants to be in your shoes. Stop having such a great life. =P

Just kidding, I happy for youuu. =D

<3

Nice cars, btw.

You say that now, but have you seen his wife?

LOL just kidding for real llama I have no idea what you wife looks like. Please dont be offended =(

It just sounded too funny to pass on saying.